Testing 234: Chiselable Glass!

That’s interesting, I missed that bit. Can’t get on tonight but hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to check it out. Thanks for pointing that out :slightly_smiling_face:

Omgggg I wish I had time to play this game 14 hours a day again. What a fun time it was :star_struck:

7 Likes

sRKgdVOw6qEwDAbJR1

F****** im out of sand and silty. I guess i have to go get get a lot more.

:wink: so how long do i have to prepare.

Btw are pains changeable to block?

So did the idea of making the basket something that can attach to poles and beams get scrapped? Or is there some big secret props/interactable props and hangables coming down the pipe to add to this?

Also super excited for the new chiselable glass!!!

8 Likes

Any luck getting this added to this release @James ? People have been asking for it…

6 Likes

I love this. :heartpulse: Thank you. :grin:

1 Like

Not gonna lie…I’d prolly soil myself in excitement

2 Likes

Dang, didn’t know they updated the textures and added vehicles. Secret patch notes.

5 Likes

You didn’t see the airplanes and dragons yet?

:thinking:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and more!!

3 Likes

We did explore this but the issue is that you can’t destroy your own home beacon. So if you get into trouble then you can always warp home and recover. But if you set a foreign beacon as your home then it can be destroyed by another character or player. This could leave you recovering to an abandoned location - without means to recover.

4 Likes

This already happens if your home beacon expires, I’d think of it as a calculated risk?

2 Likes

The difference is that you control your expiration - but another player could control the beacon.

Clearly it’s possible but I’m just flagging that it’s not without issue.

3 Likes

Is it possible to have the opacity changeable (eg. low, mid, high) on glass/pane?
Maybe with a forged tool.

3 Likes

Maybe with a transform chisel? It could be used for the (hopefully) planned gleam brightness too, I’d rather not get new boons.

3 Likes

What about making it possible to set your Home beacon to only your own characters’ beacons?

3 Likes

Personally i am not so sure i like the ability to change the brightness of gleam, then what is the difference between shadow and bright gleam coulors?
Going from 255 to (15 /18?) coulours, sounds like a step back for me.
But it is not a big deal.

brightness, not color, despite of brightness it is still different color, making shadow red more bright dont make them bright red, its just allowing them to emit more light

4 Likes