Confirmed by devs. Super true.

6 Likes

I bet these are emojis they’re adding to in-game chat

11 Likes

will also add :pizza: and :poop:

13 Likes

Poo pizza?

1 Like

please don’t forget toilet paper… the world is kind of running low on it…

5 Likes

A new fertilizer… or simply a debuff acquired from lobster cookie cheese pizza? :thinking:

8 Likes

Yeah, I think we should add this to the game in case we can’t get it in real life :dizzy_face:

1 Like

What ya guys think? This week or next week for the lovely ‘Server is going down for maintenance’ message???

I can’t wait for it!

3 Likes

Hopefully This week James-chan will Burn the :cookie: s if he leaves them in the oven til next week (^-^)

7 Likes

Really, really, REALLY hoping for this week for this to be released.

2 Likes

well most of the testing planets are still offline and have been since Friday so does that mean they are working on a new test release or maybe focused on the production release?

3 Likes

It could also be they are ready for release and took testing down because they don’t need any more feedback. This is kind of what we have seen in the past. Take down test, release.

Considering the plans for this year there was discussion around multiple small releases or bigger ones. Based on the James comment on cookies/lobster, I could say this is them adding new content and things that they are testing themselves first. Have to fix, add, make sure things are good before they allow us to then get our paws on it…

(oh wait… we aren’t cat based creatures anymore… stone fists on it? yeah I guess that works… )

1 Like

They did not take all of testing down though. Some of the US planets are still around on test. Like Biitula II

Well some of us just can’t get rid of the Biitula $%@$# no matter what we do… Seems even the Devs have that problem now too… :slight_smile:

But, good point… then that would lead me more towards point 2. Or some bug only affecting certain planets. I admit in this case I only have conjecture on what is up with testing.

1 Like

it might be an issue with certain planets and if their focus is on a release then test is not that important.

Hey they named the planet in test Biitula. . you had to know there would be some grief associated with it.

Just deployed a tiny update to Testing to fix the issue that was causing the world to fail.

10 Likes

Thursday is an excellent day for release, right?

8 Likes

Let me try some reverse psychology.

There is no possible way that a patch could be dropped on a Thursday, @james. It could never happen…

nudge nudge, wink wink

8 Likes

Ya, only the best devs could possibly do that…

/

4 Likes