Testing 246: Creative Worlds!

2 Likes

Will you get maximum speed and range placement, one-hit blocks when on the creative world ?

1 Like

2 Likes

@rossstephens / @james will creative and sovereign worlds go live in the same release?

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t notice it.

1 Like

That would be ideal, however we will have to see how testing goes, we need to make sure we are happy with both systems.
To quote Burns “The best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men”

8 Likes

So if one of both systems gets to the point to be aproved and the other doesn’t. We will get one update first and then the other right?

1 Like

Thank you for the answer, greatly appreciated!!

When are creative test worlds going to be given out? I’d love to be able to play around with it this weekend.

While I won’t be taking advantage of Sovereign World’s or Creative Mode, it’s nice to see these going into Test as it seems that people have been asking for them for a while. Nice job Devs.

4 Likes

I certainly hope so…

Do you feel the sovereign part is done testing now since no new Testing round for those seem to be happening?

1 Like

I don’t think this is a response to anything players want here.
They had their ideas on how the sovereign and creative worlds will work and now they are finally coming. This is their concept for the live universe.

you will have 100 skill points to spend freely in the way you want for a creative world skill page
so all the characters stats will depend on how you spend it
and you will have unlimited changes available to adjust your oortian stats as needed (so, play with max speed for a while, then go for maximum damage and fall armor etc., depending on what you need more at any given time)
what I don’t know at the moment is whether the blocks will have armor and durability scaled up with world tiers - and that will decide the chances of one-hitting blocks

what they really want to do is to wait for my birthday :sunglasses: :birthday: :grin:

5 Likes

With creative worlds invulnerable doesn’t have to be on and can you control Flying Speed for everyone on the planet?

Since also coin can not be obtained at all on Creative how can someone who is only on creative and never wanders outside going to have guild buffs?

Do guild buffs work on creative if you received them on a public/sovereign planet?

1 Like

Ehmm, magic to beacons??

Whoa! This was unexpected!

Please also add my voucher idea so one can take that voucher from creative to survivor…

1 Like

? What planets can the portal connect to on a creative worlds is it limited to the 1 blinksec?

" We plan to allow you to open Portals only from a Creative World to the Survival World which orbits in the universe"

1 Like