(testing bug) Guild's

• (1) Guild abbreviated name does not change above thier head when making a guild thier primary unless they make thier own guild first. But then it only showes thier own guild, even if they change back to my guild

• (2) if you allready made a guild and make another player’s guild your primary then you cant return to the sanctum or quit without it changeing back to your own

• (3) getting xp for endeavour while in another guild as your primary that is not your own, does not go towards that, it goes back to your own guild even if it’s not your primary

• (4) cant leave guild from the (Tab) (Menu) (Guild) meaning I have to leave withe the guild book.
    the guild book can be picked up so I cant leave a guild.

3 Likes

you should be able to place a new book and connect it to any guild you are apart of… so you can add a guild control for all your joined guilds in your own beacon for the purposes of donating, managing, and leaving the guild

interesting, when i tried to join my guild from a different account, the tag appeared on the character before he was even accepted… said character had not made or joined a guild yet

this happens to me anytime i travel to a new world

also… NONE of the guild buffs are working for me :cry: (thought i haven’t tried the death penalty one yet)

1 Like

release notes did say guild buffs not enabled yet. (in the known issues part)

ah, guess i missed that / misunderstood. Thanks!

If I understand this correctly, you have earned XP for another player’s guild that you have set to be the primary guild. And it goes towards your own guild instead of that primary guild?

One of the designers had a look at it and can’t see any issue with this. Could you describe the issue in-depth with more detail so that we can investigate further? Thanks.

Is this definitely taken from Character Menu → Guilds? As I only see the headings ‘YOUR PRIMARY GUILD’ and ‘YOUR OTHER GUILDS’ rather than ‘OVERVIEW’ and ‘INTERACT’.

Leaveing guild Video

the 2 pic is to show the person did allready join my guild and set it a primeary but didnt change the overhead tag nor the interact menu. And if they retuen to sanctum or exit the game thier primary guild changes back to thier own if they have made one

This one is the Gukd xp bug

yes that is it. When trying to earn xp to other guilds in any way it allways goes back the the one you made yourself

The issue in the first video should be fixed now, so if you or another player find that it’s not possible to leave, then the text should be displayed correctly instead of showing INVALID_GUILD_CONTROL.

The issue in the second should hopefully be fixed as well with the update to the testing branch, so give that a go.

awesome but cant change primary guild now to anyother that my own even my own factions