[TESTING] Guild Control

When i place a new Guild Control and open it, i see all the faction i created with this character to the guild like this.

But when i place a new Guild Control with my Alt that have all the perms in the guild, i do not see the factions.

I am just assuming if a member in the guild that has every permission, it should be able to create Guild Control for factions also.

Is your alt a member of any factions? This is a requirement to have faction controls.

Yes my alt has every permissions in the factions and i still can’t see them when i want to create a Guild Control for them.

And i do no see the Factions either when i want to align a beacon on my alt to a guild faction.

1 Like

Is there a possibility that the community can provide more feedback after this is fixed before it goes live? Or will this not be fixed on testing?

you have to join each faction like it’s a separate guild… meaning for each faction you have to interact with the faction’s guild control and request to join… just joining the parent guild is not enough

edit

hmm…

I wonder if maybe the bug is that someone can receive permissions for a faction they haven’t joined? I’ll try testing more…

yeah could it be that because i gave factions to my alt from my main via the Main Guild Control. ill test that

1 Like

What was the outcome of this?

Couldn’t test, i can’t connect to the test server anymore

1 Like

Ok so this is it.

If i assign a factions to my alt via someone else in the Guild Control of the main Guild, i cannot create guild control for them or align beacon to it.

If i join the faction with my alt via the Guild Control for it, then i see it within the list either for guild control and beacon alignment.

Thanks for checking. Anyone with permissions of a faction should be able to set guild controls for that faction, not just the player who created it, so I’ll add this to the bug database.