Testing your Sovereign ! specially for Mining

Thank you, I am not angry at all, I appreciate you doing these tests, they’re very helpful. And dont you worry, I’ll be rolling again in the hopes of getting a better set :slight_smile:

Have a fantastic day!

3 Likes

Ty you @Novaria and hopening that you are luckier next time.

1 Like

Thanks @Turrican2006
I’ve been using Paka’s build suggestions found all throughout these forums so I’m hopeful I’ll get a a great roll at some point, just at the mercy of the RNG it seems.

I do have fun doing these though so at least there’s that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No Rocks for rubies 2 IS a great Roll !!!
You can be proud to such a good one :+1::+1::+1:

And Miereka will Test again and you ll have in the future a great Topas Planet too i am Sure :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Let me know when IT Happens :wink::wink::wink:

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

Already rolled another Topaz Test (to be temporarily named Topaz Test 2) -

I’m working right now though so I won’t get the chance to open it up for a few more hours :cry:

1 Like

Topaz Test 2 is now up and open for visitors, no atlas yet though - my break wasn’t long enough to do that lol.
7 more hours of work to go.
Feel free to check it out any time.
I’ll let you know when the Atlas is completed.

1 Like

Thanks, glad they can help!! :smiley: Yep, there definitely is RNG luck involved… probably part of why it is so addictive. :joy:

Recently been rolling T3 Gleambow tests… my last, “Gleambow - Off Biitula” seems the best of the group, for any after them. I’m working on seeing how many sacs I can get off a single meteor, I think I’m at 17 now, got the timers up to around 2:17 but aren’t seeming to go higher.

2 Likes

How do you alter the timers? I’m clueless about this!

The timers adjust up or down depending on your success completing them. On my PS4 character, though I was waiting until the end to finish the ones I completed, I eventually sank down to 42 seconds (because of my planet setups I can reach some as they hit and see it), I’ve started to bump it back up, but only to a minute.

I found the better approach on my PC character: I realized after starting with her that the timers are tied to the success of the character triggering them. So on her, I’m not completing ANY. It slowly went up, though now has leveled off. It is a lot more profitable - you do lose some Oort, but you can still get a bunch of the blocks without completing it, and the sacs sell for more than Oort anyways. And with mass crafting, roughly 3 sacs = 1 GB augment, so getting there quickly you can get enough for 4-5 more Gleambows by sacrificing finishing that one.

2 Likes

Interesting! I hadn’t realised the timers change. Thanks for the explanation!

1 Like

Sure thing! :smiley: It was different in the past, this change is a really good thing IMO: before, it appeared tied to the successes by anybody on that planet. As a result, some were getting REALLY short timers, I admit it frustrated me and I was pretty vocal about it. :flushed: So happy they made this change. :grin: Just hoping now they don’t change back to a flat timer as a result of my posted shenanigans above. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh I saw your post about the gleambow timers and have been putting your strategy to good use on Noodle. My timer was down to 21 seconds at one point so I stopped completing them and it’s slowly creeping back up Yay!

So yeah thanks for all your informative posts!

2 Likes

Thanks!! :grin: I just logged back in for a few too and my timers increased again on PC, so looks like it wasn’t capped there, I reached one after roughly ten seconds that had about 2:19 on it. :slight_smile:

Edit: :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Will do tomorrow a Run on IT :grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Hiya Turrican, I was wondering what your miner skills points setup and what levels of forging your hammers are? Because your mining style is awesome with great results.

1 Like

@ChaosMkr1122

4 the ranged Miner set up search here in forum for:

1 hit skill

1 Like

Here a First Picture @Novaria

Vid IS coming with Results :grinning::grinning::grinning:

@ChaosMkr1122 will Post Screenshot s

3 Likes

Here IS my miner Set Up

Enjoy and thx @Marcello666 WHO shared me this Setup 2 years ago :grinning::grinning::grinning::+1::+1::wink:

3 Likes

Here IS the result of the Sovereign Topas Test 2

Have fun

Greetings Turrican2006

4 Likes

Oh yay! I was pretty excited excited when I saw the big nearly white spots on the atlas as I was mapping but I didn’t want to get my hopes up too much. Hearing that it’s equal to one of Paka’s planets is pretty awesome :slight_smile:

Thanks again for doing these tests @Turrican2006

2 Likes