Testing your Sovereign ! specially for Mining

Yay!!! Thanks again @Turrican2006

1 Like

Another new amethyst test off Alcyon with a portal open to it at the hub! :slight_smile: Bona Dea, up on 2nd tier. Opened up a portal to an area with dark glass cubes, big redwoods, gleam, and a hunting area. Good world, might put a little more time on it.

2 Likes
1 Like

Nice, thanks! :smiley:

I’ve got a new shock test open, Aurora, but off Norkyna so no portal, but it is there if anybody wants to use it. If it were off Alcyon I’d probably replace the other with it, as this has a few large topaz spots. I think the initial count was 667k. I wanted to get some extra hard coal so mostly mining deep here. It also has a pretty good island tree area.

Got a new Corrosive that I think will replace current Corrosives at the hub, though I’ve had Proserpina forever this new one is better. Amethystine, just one portal open now to a hunting area but there are atlases there. The hunting area is small, but that is the only downside of this one. It has better amethyst spots than any I’ve rolled. Thanks to @Naeah here since I checked out her new one to see what biomes were giving good spots… I had missed a few of these. I still have a lot of open ocean in the result, but that’s good for emerald. Eventually will get the amethyst mines at the hub replaced.

2 Likes

Actually it would be thanks to @Soju-VB. He is the genius who rolled it for me. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @Soju-VB!! :smiley: He did a great job with it!

2 Likes

Got a few atlases up for a Corrosive that landed off Alcyon, one hunting ground portal to it labeled as temp. It isn’t as good as Amethystine on the count but I might put a little more time on it as it does have some bright spots, and also a couple nice hunting areas. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No atlas done yet but I have a Shock off Alycon, Shocktopia, which might replace Farewell I’m thinking. :thinking: Very high count and one massive spot I’ve seen, plus a couple ok hunting areas.

5 Likes

Hi, have made some Sovereign for Emerald, better as the last ones with Lava, 8,63 / Chunk, (3km Planet), think its not to bad, no Atlas for now, and im testing some locations, than maybe open for Public.

Helmut

4 Likes

@Helmut and @bucfanpaka will Check both of your planets later this evening or tomorrow very exited to visit them :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Was able to Test your Planet @bucfanpaka for 45 min but forgot to save my record :pensive::pensive: had not more time because IT was already very late and needed to get sleep …

So for the 45 min i Had 4 and a half SS thats 4 k of Topas that would be 6ss in an hour i think.

I ll do another Test i think tomorrow because of rl and i ll think i ll get then the amount i think in the 1 hour .

So First thoughts a great Planet for Topas Fossils and Tech components

Btw was n t Mining where you ve Set the Portal was Mining on the Other Spot

@Helmut i ll do the Test tomorrow AS Well for yours

1 Like

Hi, have tested some Emerald farming, no Special method, no faaaast farming, only make a big corridor, have no timelimit…
The small stripe on the Atlas = over 500 Emerald

Helmut

3 Likes

Managed to do a small Test yesterday evening @Helmut

Here a small vid

Today in the evening o ll have more time. and will Test @bucfanpaka your Planet again.

5 Likes

I’ve got a few atlases for it up now! :smiley: I am almost certain it will replace the other, it has a few really nice Island Tree spots too.

2 Likes

Was on Shocktopia the other day. In an hour I had about 6SS. Was very nice. I went through most all of the other planets too just because I love me some mining.

3 Likes

Same here did a small review vid too but haven t Had the time to Upload yet will do later and Share IT , very busy at the moment…
@Redlotus you were on the Spot of the Portal ?

1 Like

I ventured out a bit @Turrican2006

1 Like

OK mee too was on the Other big spot

1 Like