Text and Shop Stands Bug

Logged in for the first time since July, today. Was nice to look at my empty shop stands :smiley: Thank you to the patrons that won’t show up on the new Shop Scanner!
In the very short amount of time that i was able to play, I’ve found 2 bugs. I’ll post Screenshots after I explain what I’ve found.
The first was on a Shop stand that contained Ancient Tech Devices. Of all of my stands it was the only one that was disabled from discover-ability.
The second bug was a text bug that involved a request basket and Right-clicking, it seemed that there was some issue when trying to collapse the info page on Goo Kernals(may happen on other lengthy seed info pages.)
Now for some screenshots

Could it have been set to Disabled because of the “free” Tech Components? There are no components in the stand. I also don’t know if there is a way to remove that item, aside from breaking the stand and replacing it, or completely changing the item in it. )
The 2 lists of permissions are my alts and they are the only ones with permissions in my beacon. I right clicked accidentally, then right clicked again to close the info window and that happened. Left clicking on the next item closed the window, and hovering over that item(ancient blade) made it Legible again.

The 0c items, or “free” items were mentioned to not be listed in the system by default. so that is not an error.

that’s an interesting text glitch, I’d imagine it could have something to do with layer values or some sort. hopefully they can take a look at that one in the morning along with the need for planet restarts.

1 Like

I’ve having a bit of trouble reproducing the issue in the last screenshot. Can you specify what parts of the GUI that you are right-clicking on (where the jumbled text is showing up on screen)?

I right clicked directly on the Goo Kernal name, and then again in pretty much the same spot, and it would jumble like that. If I left clicked the ancient blade seed, just to the right of the jumble box it collapsed, after fixing the jumble. I’ll try to reproduce it and maybe get some kind of video when I log in later this evening. :thinking:
I’m thinking it has something to do with my terrible Louisiana internet connection.

Text Bug
Edit: Found some software that allows screen capture. The link is directly to the video. All I’m doing is right and left clicking. On PC obviously.

Thanks for the replies and for the video. I was able to reproduce it a couple of times after many attempts, so I’ve added a bug to the database.