Thank you boundless!

dear boundless community!

let me tell you a short story of how my life changed recently

i have been on a semi-break for roughly 2 weeks back then while i waited for the sovereigns to be released
after i returned or at least started to work on my shop at DkMall @DKPuncherello was there as well
i met this girl called Lea (May in game and @May-L04 on the forums ), while i was building, I felt she was different :thinking:
i said to @DKPuncherello she was mine and something is happen between us, as i knew for some odd reason she was the one, she was so friendly and showed so much interest in me! ( we all know the internet is a dangerous place and nothing is what it seems and many masks are worn.
having such experience on the internet I locked myself in a bubble many years ago, anyways we started to talk a lot in game and gone from discord to whatsapp, to calls! i already knew she hit me with a love arrow, and was able to hit me trough the protection bubble :pleading_face: the longer we talked the harder it got, and i wanted to grab her and hug her and tell her in real how much she means to me and how much i love her! @May-L04 I F%@^# LOVE YOU!*.
after about 4-5months of chatting with each other we really had to step up and decide for a meeting, i was pretty negative at times for taking the internet not serious enough and was scared i would not be the right person for her once met, since chatting online vs reality is on a whole new level she was so positive i was the right one, yet i said well i need to see how it goes not because i was scared of that i would not love her enough but more that I’m not good enough, yet she was so positive! :pray: so since last Sunday she came to me even with Covid-19 it gave us huge trouble!
when she arrived that was the best day of my life! we even got a stronger bond and we already talk about living together, she is with me for 3 weeks and meanwhile I wont be in game as much either she gets full priority! so boundless got us together but fate brought us together, i found my true love :heart: :heart: thank you @May-L04 :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :hugs:

57 Likes

What a wonderful story! May God bless you both for years of love and happiness together!

4 Likes

thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Good read. Me and my wife met online and we are still together Till this day (around 7years now).

5 Likes

Cuuuuuuute :heart:

3 Likes

did something good actually finally happen in 2020!?
grats to you both!

6 Likes

Love it, that is so sweet and heartwarming, congrats and much happiness to you both!! :smiley:

3 Likes

It was so lovely to read this story. I’m so happy for you guys! I would love to be in a boundless ceremony!!! I’m pretty sure there are plenty of beautiful chapels.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to the Boundless bachelor party

6 Likes

congratulations! hang on to that one!

1 Like

Congratulations! I meet my husband online almost 11 years ago! Its the new dating age now a days!

2 Likes

D’awww. Work hard to make to keep working and best of luck.

1 Like

Its so awesome and good job on keeping it strong bro!

I know right thanks!:heart:

Yeah something did! And thank matey! :blush:

Thank you @bucfanpaka your words mean a lot! :blush::heart:

1 Like

I think overtime when the official living together takes place this can be done and its a good idea :grin: and thanks for the kind words @Dubbanz much appreciated :pray:

Who is 'HOST"ING :rofl::grin:

1 Like

Thanks! :blush: I will do the best I can , good communication is the key to a great relationship

2 Likes

Daaaayum thats long!!! Good job :heart::blush: yeah it is, I was just not expecting it not and not in boundless at all