Thank you boundless! (happy to announce some news!)

Thank you so much!! :heart::pray:

You’re right, communication is a BIG key in any relationship. But what is also just as important as communication is understanding, caring, and loving each other. And Respect. Wishing you both good wishes and a long and happy life with each other. Even in bad times, hold each other in each other’s needs don’t let it go.

4 Likes

Video game relationships for the win!!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the both of you… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
More love and happiness for the both of you…:heart:

2 Likes

Congrats to both of you,:heart_eyes: darn it why did I forget to fuel Lasaina Cathedrals beacon before regen took half of it :unamused:

1 Like

Happy for you! Glad to see people coming together. Another win for video games!

3 Likes

Loved reading this bro! Happy for you two!!

1 Like

This is super sweet :heart: May is a legend.

2 Likes

Wish You all the best @HOST and @May-L04 :heart: is beautiful !

2 Likes

@HOST and me is wishing You all happy, joyful merry Christmas! Thank You all for the kind words! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank You my friend:)

2 Likes

What a wonderful story!
I met my wife online too back in the days of MSN messenger :rofl:! Yep when internet was dial up!

4 Likes

30 minutes to download a song from Napster. The best of days.

4 Likes

@truus
@captainrose101
@MrAndo
@Ratchel
@CaptAmerica1611
@Bethlehem
@SenshiroSan
@Envyv77

thank you so much everyone!

(late due to busy times)

12 Likes

:cookie: Party Host-chan ,D:

Im working on the removable cloth mod as we speak.

1 Like

The plan is, to make that true asap! I’m on my way back :confused: time flies so fast… but we have each other and we are strong!!! It might be hard, and will be hard… but it’s one step closer to a brilliant FUTURE together❤
I LOVE YOU @HOST💗

5 Likes

thank you for the wonderful time lea! you stole my heart , something i would not expect to happen to me :pleading_face: I LOVE YOU TOO!

time did go fast… too fast? i tried to watch the clock to slow it down, but it was a weird time
THE FUTURE is always close.

you are such an amazing person so loving and caring, you have a heart of pure gold
hope to see you soon! then permanently :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Awesome story! Wish you all the best!

Regards,

2 Likes

thank you! @ciprianb

1 Like