Thank You Maude

Remove water from a large and semi-deep area.

Message me your price or if you want to see the location first.

Z

2 Likes

:wink: quick question do you provide the liquid breakers or not?

Asking ahead for those who can help out :wink: because i had to forge them a week ago my self (couldn’t find any to just buy).

All i can offer is switch places atm :wink: ill scoop water while you scoop lava (im talking about a lot of lava as in full lava plots :wink:).

Hope you get help because god it goes quick when you aren’t alone.

I’ll do it for free. Omw

3 Likes

This is a big job I must pay.

Z

1 Like

I can dig some up or see where I can buy some.

Z

1 Like

i’m not going to take all the water away, but i’ll take some of it lol
I dont want to be paid cause i dont want to have to stay and do all of it. I want to be able to leave when i’m too bored XD

3 Likes

Ok lol I’m trying to plot lol

I’m on Trior now

Z

1 Like

It wasn’t for me :wink: still ill come by later today/tonight or tomorrow to scoop up a few smart stacks if you like. That is if it ain’t done done :wink: need water in the future anyway.

Do have to say I forgot how to get there. To many things occupying me brainzzz atm :grin:.

So if you can remind me :wink: would appreciate that…
If you plot the area isn’t a problem we can look later to give me some scooping rights…
Won’t be on for 2-3 hours at least depending on how fast my brother goes home as Wednesday is babysitting day for me :wink: (my brothers kid).
Again not sure if today is the day ill scoop but if not today ill scoop a few hours tomorrow :wink:.

Thank you again you are amazing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.