Thank you - Québec Mall

Hello, I would only like to thank those who put a lot of effort into their stores. Thanks to you, Quebec Mall is a nice place to find everything the players need and on top of that … the stores are amazing. Once again, thank you to everyone who made this place what it is. I never thought the place would become what it is when me and my wife started this project.

Note … we have rewarded, for a few weeks now, the players who take care of their stores by choosing a feature store every Friday. It’s not easy to choose, but all those who take care of their stores will see a portal open in front of it one day or the other

only some insights … I could add several more pictures

:metal:

10 Likes

Love the botany bay exo plant place…took a pic of it a while back and meant to post it in the screenshots thread.
Edit: others are lovely too…always impressed how people can make the most of a constricted space

1 Like

Yesss, my store got featured this week :smiley: So I put Mega Health Brew on sale for 40c!

But I have to say, this mall is by far the best looking one!
One question, since you let people just plot their stores by themselves, has that been a problem, or has it worked out well thus far?

Thank you @Wargaz … great shop btw

I never really played mmo games like boundless in the past so I did not really have any experience in this type of game. I created leagues with NHL and MLB games. Since then I realized that it’s different lol. There will always be trolls and you have to know how to go over it. Yes, I had bad experience. I know I might be better off protecting, but so far I think it’s okay. We would miss several good stores as well as good players if I would otherwise … Without saying that my English is lacking and that sometimes I have to translate before answering with my ps4 controller lol … so it can be discouraging for someone waiting for an answer

After all, you have to play for pleasure

2 Likes

I also like when sometimes i see new players with their small wooden hammer come to settle in the mall. I have seen very basic stores become very good stores. It reminds me when I started … and I discovered Gyosha Mall while I thought I was almost alone in this game lol. Gyosha mall is the forerunner and the one who has the greatest success in my opinion … and everything is open

2 Likes

Thank you for all your work on it @anon94355725 and all of you who have stores there! :slight_smile: It is one of my favorite places in the game, the shops are great, and so many so clever ones, and also, with my portal going there I can come in and in a few steps be at an excellent, enclosed T6 network!

1 Like

Seems to have worked out really well! I think the community is overwhelmingly good.

And to all shop owners here, getting featured is insane! Got 250k in sales in almost two days. Trying to keep the supplies up now :blush:

1 Like