Thanks for the title :)

It’s beautiful :’)

I love the badge, but you’ve given me it 4 times now Leah :laughing: :heart:

4 Likes

Tell me about it… thanks to all the lovely people here I have run out of chest space to pin any more badges on!

Thankyou friends! And thankyou Wonderstruck!

3 Likes

You’ve been nominated that many times :laughing: what’s a gal to do :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Haha regretting that thread yet? All our community needs is another way to express love for one another :laughing: we are the best Oortian family <3

3 Likes

I’m not but my wrist did lock up issuing them all last night haha :laughing: !

Nah, it’s so good to see people sharing the love, especially about players who aren’t as active on the forums and also getting to hear what everyone gets up to! :smile:

9 Likes

Thanks for the tittle everyone. But I also received the twitch award which I want to use hehehe.

3 Likes

I still dream of a ‘handcrafter’ title for my Oorty! But I’ll happily settle for being a supernova :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s still on my radar :smiley:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’m thinking about renewing my gym membership and work on expanding my chest before its too late.

Or I will just buy a chest (ornate stone?).

2 Likes

It’s too late for me… no amount of gym membership could overcome a lifetime of gaming and the lack of a chest I have earned as a result.

Why stop at stone? Go titanium!

1 Like

Came and found this title this morning as well. It seemed out of place to put a thanks in that thread so I’m glad this one is here.

Thanks for the nods you guys. I’m happy to help people get started with advice, materials, and sometimes tasks in game.

6 Likes