Co ords?

10 chars

2 Likes

1486n 899e alt 57

2 Likes

planet it is located on?

Gyosha Ophin.

1 Like

Does the owner need fuel or have they stopped playing?

all handled - no worries

3 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear

1 Like

The owner, BetaBob, has been slowly transferring them all over to me. about 3/4 of The All Block Shop is safe, The All Atlas shop, The All Plant Shop, The All Planet Museum, and the All Color Wall, are all still intact. and half of the All Block shop is alright.
It is just the walls of the main All Block Shop itself, and some of the outside surroundings that expired on his beacon before he could sign on and finish transferring.
I will set up new portals directly to the All Color Wall and All Planet Museum later tonight at the Tardis Portal hub on Sorissi

8 Likes

2 Likes

Ah man that place was awesome such a shame

3 Likes

Just message me a time when you want to take what I have plotted or break all the stuff that’s there and tell me to delete beacon since you have perms on my plota whichever.

If you want help rebuilding what regened i can help provide mats as well.

2 Likes

I’d like to rebuild the block shop. I think it would be terrible if we destroyed everything.

The all Block Shop is very important for many players and a good guide for beginners.

We’ve secured the site so that no one will destroy anything. We return the plots to the owner to rebuild.

If no one wants to rebuild it, then I will be happy to do so!

Since I play Boundless it is an important place for me.

7 Likes

Yeah I think it would be good to rebuild. I’m happy to help.

7 Likes

Me too, I want to help rebuild and maintain :slight_smile:
You can count on me @Jaidic :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone that got involved in saving what could be. I transferred my remaining section of tabs to Jadic last night. I’ll be sure to pass on to Betabob how the community came together. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Has the construction already started?
Or when will it start?

I have 1 more set of plots to collect from one of the people who helped save it, then we can start on reconstruction. For the time being the All Color Wall and the All Planet Museum are still open via the Tardis portal hub in Kindred Bay, Sorissi

3 Likes

TABS is gone now . Reclaimed. But some of the other bills remain