That

I found two places running around in the TNT portal hub - Neptunia and a mall and Painters; a store after my average little builder’s heart. And then there’s the Deathstar, the culmination of my adventure this week!

14 Likes

@VirtualEclipse is Neptunia

3 Likes

You could have used the elevators down, I personally fine tuned them with many bruises, lol. :3

2 Likes

I need to step up my game if I hope to someday make it to your showcase :smile:

1 Like

Ooo! Thank you for the Cookie tea!!!

1 Like

There would have been death. LOL! I loved the place!

1 Like

I just love finding new places :grin:

1 Like

omg i totally wasnt ready for you to cover me :open_mouth: its a very early work in progress.
its mainly a museum /spray can shop but then my friends complained about not being able to track colors in B.U.T.T. for rock etc . when they wanted to build in a certain color and NO rock shop had the colors they needed.
the prices are intentionally higher to a) not being sold out constantly b) i want players to visit other shops first and buy from me as a last resort c) i also sell gleambow blocks

thank you for your purchase ,you can always message me on discord (Larky#4389) or ingame and we can talk about prices /crafts , i am slowly stocking up while expanding the colors

once again , thank you for visiting painters, omg i am so hyped and motivated XD

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I brought friends to visit too. LOL! We’re all excited about your store! =D I know we will be shopping!

1 Like

I did come back and buy the white foliage. LOL!

1 Like

wow you did , thy

3 Likes