That's All For Me

Hmm thought pretty much all of them did. Tho they aren’t run by us so it’s not us that can help open those. If there’s suggestions for improvement we are not against it. Always feel free to pm any of us about them or talk about them in the TNT discord

6 Likes

Out of curiosity which planets are lacking?

3 Likes

I’ll take a look and PM one of you guys my feedback on the world hubs. It’s possible it’s just perception/memory making me feel that way. I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

I haven’t been here long but it’s my understanding PS blazed the path to connecting our universe. Respect. Having said that, I opted to move my portal(s) to TNT. I have a great spot and they were very kind!

5 Likes

Actually there are Questor, Fallon and me still supporting the portal system, as we have been doing it silently in the background

12 Likes

I think the OP has been a bit naughty claiming a whole guild has disbanded and portal network ceased to exist in his rage quit post when it clearly hasn’t. And any game that’s given you 1700+ hours of play obviously did something right!

13 Likes

Welcome To the club

Have to say this is quite true, although I’m lucky with arie so it wasn’t something I noticed too much

Last time I asked, the only work for me was gather red silt from finata & seed from xa frant, can you update the jobs center in the guild hall?

1 Like

THIS
It’s a wierd thing I see people inflict on every MMO in lieu of people coming together to do stuff & dialogue openly

It is rash, that was a pretty unilateral post, maybe other players want to step up and fill in the PS cultural leadership etc for exodussing oldsters.

Do yall use that beautiful hunt loge of yalls?

1 Like

Someone asked for the source of this rumor today, and my response regarding where it came from was moderated off the forum.

Here is the info requested with no editorial comments.

5 Likes

At the time I posted that PS HAD voted to dissolve. They later decided otherwise. Dead game is still dead.

I’m definitely not an insider or claim to have inside info on PS. I strictly intend to address this situation:

I’m getting a bit fed up with all the rumors and assumptions as a regular forum user and to see all the complains about the game i mean if you don’t like it just leave right? but let others enjoy boundless
stop assuming and the rumors, its becoming a real problem in game and outside of the game its not funny anymore, people are scared to defend the game lately because they are scared they get attacked. the game is what it is, and its up to the developers to give us info about the future of boundless and not us the community. like PS did not inform us by a official post there is nothing to worry about, same goes for the future of the game.
once again don’t like it? move on but don’t make the forum into a complain rage zone its also not very inviting for the new players, come on what would they think? such a shame really
its time to make a change and shine some sunshine on the forums and game.

note: this is just my neutral comment, not directly towards any person but a global message

11 Likes

For me the people that are just here to berate and antagonize players and the development team, constantly rambling on about not getting what they want or feel they deserve or feel entitled to something I say this. Uninstall the game and beat feet to something else because those people aren’t wanted and creates a hostile environment that isn’t needed.

People may hate this statement, don’t care. People may not like my invitation to lose players, don’t care cause don’t need people that act like children and just stomp their feet in a corner.

Reply if you want. Already know what most of these people will say.

I’ll finish with saying this. Good riddance and goodbye.

9 Likes

I’m sure its a lock soon :relieved: as its kind of needed.
but yeah i agree @Ratchel , they should not spoil the game for others
i can understand James really for not giving any info , they always have to defend themselves and repeat themselves, its pretty tiering i guess.

2 Likes

If you don’t want to read what someone is writing because you feel it creates a hostile environment you can block that person. I don’t think telling people to leave is the right approach. The fact that folks are still here, even if complaining, shows their passion and belief for the game and community, not a hostility towards those who are still enjoying themselves.

Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

i disagree if you are any of the above you do not give bad feedback or bad criticism
but still motivate players to play, no matter how you think of it yourself :man_shrugging:

and of course we all want to have our say about how we feel about it and that’s ok!
but there’s a limit , a repeating complain is becoming an issue

4 Likes

This thread is turning into a slug-fest. Go play a game folks.