The Awkward Miners: Now Hiring Miners and Crafters!

Hiring crafters and miners to help perpetuate a well oiled mining machine.
We are a close knit crew of new and veteran players.

No experience necessary
Benefits based on experience level
Rank system with additional rewards
Keep your mining loot
Crafters obtain set amount of resources per hammer/pie/brews given to miners

Please message me directly if you are interested!

Merlin

3 Likes

If you’ve got a hammer ready I can start now.

Awesome! We can get you started ASAP. Please come to my base on gravidios te and I can give you a tour. You can find it off of Till portal seekers exit. I’ll meet you at the Till Crossroads shop

Merlin i messaged for more details :slight_smile:

Always willing to give a helping hand!

Essentially the system is set up so youpay a set amount for a mining bundle rather than a % of your total yield
There are multiple donations that can be made to receive your mining bundle: 125 gems OR 600 gold ore OR 600 silver ore, 350 titanium ore, 180 shimmering orbs, 300 reactive lamella, 350 exotic yams, 2500 glass and many others. We will have an evolving list of items accepted at any given time in exchange for a mining bundle.

Each mining bundle consists of an epic forged hammer, durability pie and strength brew

EDIT: The values listed above are estimates. Gem costs will fluctuate slightly based on availability and average yields. Alternative payment methods will vary based on crafter/forger needs.

We are also hiring advanced crafters who will be the recipients of the resources paid by the miners.

I can certainly craft but currently short on those materials

Excellent, I will be at my shop giving tours of the facility if you are interested in discussing more.

Do you want to mine or craft? THe crafters will need to be able to craft gem hammers and forge with 100% effectiveness.

I think i just need 1 more advanced coil to get from 98 to 100% effectiveness on everything, but can certainly craft and forge what you need

I also have a max miner but dont have resources anywhere close to what you are asking for, so i cant do that for you as of now

I am interested in working as a miner/harvester. I have seen your sign and would like to work with other people to make the game more fun

Excellent bedrock, where are you located? Could you meet at the Till portal seekers hub? I’d like to give you a tour of the mining facility and go over the details

Yes I can be over in a minute switching to my main

Ok i’ll meet you over there

So far a good return of investment in my hammer.

1 Like

Awesome veitsi! Exciting to see first response with the new system. How was the hammer?

1 Like

Way more efficient than I expected it to be. Got ore and coal coming out my ears

2 Likes

Still giving your tour merln? Ive been crafting and forging since i got out of work lol

Yeah pofs, have time for one more before I need to eat 8))) Can you meet me at Till PS exit?