The Awkward Miners: Now Hiring Miners and Crafters!

Yea i just need 5 mins now to log back in as someone reset my router

Oh oops im in aqua hub totally mistook the two

sounds good, i’ll meet you there

oh i just saw your aquahub post, you still there? I’m a till PS hub

Just a few more portals and … ok the server became unresponsive

Edit back in

1 Like

whats the point just curious if we get to keep our loot?

If i understand your question right. You purchase a mining bundle (we make profit from this and get much needed resoruces to continue crafting) and you get great mining gear.

Previously i had taken 50% of all yield for my hammers, but with the influx mined gems, and new hammers, a new system needed to be created that rewarded the miners for their efforts, as well as the crafters.

In the past week I’ve made close to 7 k gems (smaller group then forgemasters) and my miners made 7k approximately. This system is way unbalanced and won’t be sustainable. With the new system it rewards both sides more evenly and creates a ladder for growth/loyalty.

oh ok, yeah that’s the answer I was seeking thank you

Im at the till portal

Is there a chance an euro-newbie-miner can help? I’m lvl 27 and stuck every SP i can get into mining
the list you provided seems way too unobtainable for me atm : /

Although, it’s 15 mins past midnight right now on my side x)

Yes no problem - as long as you’re Spec’d into hammer mining which is do-able at level 27 you should see GREAT results!

1 Like

Definitely can get you started. You will need the initial resources to buy the bundle. We can help you find where to get those

What would you consider an epic forged hammer, out of curiosity, and also to compare to my forgings to see where i’m at with my current technique :slight_smile:

All hammers that can 1-2 hit T6, or 2 hit with strength brew bonus, and have a durability bonus.

These are just some of the hammers we currently have. As we get new forgers/crafters there will likely be cheaper bundles available for lower rank hammers. At this time we are just trading the bundles at set prices. We aren’t aiming for max level hammers, as currently this wouldn’t be efficient to sell at reasonable price, nor worth the additional effort.

1 Like

Thank you. That is on part with my results atm. Do you forge in bundle or one by one ?

I still prefer singles, to avoid expensive failures, which I have down to 1 in 8 with my current deck.
(damn you magnetic boon! coming back up 4times in a row :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

1 Like

:whale: :poop: those are some epic hammers

Is this an or situation, or do I need to bring all of this?
Edit: cuz I could get ya 300+ reactive lamella easily

I reworded it, it is, and has always been, only 1 of the listed items to receive the bundle.

1 Like

what do you sell a forged hammer(of that quality), a mega brew, and persisting pie for?

Im not very sure of the prices myself, but usually a forged hammer of the quality shown by Merlin goes anywhere from 12k to 18k tops, persisting pie has been seen sold by some members of the community for anywhere from 1k to 2k a piece and brews are not popular items as they dont last anywhere long enough for u to fully utilize the hammer till it breaks.

1 Like