The City of Steam-Open to the public

No worries man. :blush:

I added some machined and compacted iron to KKBells storage. I have some bars and ore too, if you need more.

2 Likes

So i dumped a bit of iron in the forge and getting some compacted. Iā€™ll try to get more processed tomorrow. Iā€™ll add it to the city storage so @Havok40k can access it till i can get him added to my beacons.

2 Likes

Yā€™all havenā€™t been by to take my iron so Iā€™m going to force it upon you by dumping it on the shelf :joy:

2 Likes

@Cookviper I Guess i donā€™t know your hang out spots anymoreā€¦ i see you onā€¦ but can never seem to find you =P (and iā€™m not firends with cookviper2 ><)

1 Like

Thanks a lot @ComplexRogue7 itā€™s very much appreciated.

@Jiivita when Iā€™m online 99% of the time Iā€™m working in Steam City right in eye sight of your house :yum:. Iā€™ll be working on the giant drawbridge for a while. I Have big plans to make it unbelievably awesome. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

hmm well thatā€™s where iā€™ve been looking for you =P

1 Like

@Jiivita and i ran into each other and i got him set up with a nice spot for his portal. Added some more metals to the city storage too. Bridge is massive! loving the chisel work going into it.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ this @Jiivita must be getting a little fat and lazyā€¦ a stones throw away from your city and he wants a portal :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeah sorry @Jiivita I really am not able to play very often lately. I will often leave my account logged in just so when I do have a moment to play I can just hop right in, but lately life has been requiring more and more of my time. No worries though. Thatā€™s one reason I love boundless and Steam City so much is itā€™s casual, no-hurry gameplay. :grin: Thank you all for your help with material donations though. If I had to focus on hunting down materials as well as building I donā€™t think I would have even started Steam City. Once again singing praise to our awesome community. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

@Cookviper you da man not once i had a complain about not finishing the canon yet
i really apreciate it man :smile:
oh and it looks AMAZING
you to @Swede and @KKBell you rock to :slight_smile:
also everybody i dont know that helps there good stuff

is this the spot i use to our is there a better spot?
just asking hehe

1 Like

In reference to the cannon location? Wouldnā€™t have it anywhere else! Thatā€™s been itsā€™s home for so long, that it would be odd to move it. Maybe once itā€™s finished we could copy it in multiple locations to defend the city from all sides.

3 Likes

hehe its not finished but it is one off the most early builds there lolz
need to get it going lol
i did some work chiseling a support test and a controltable with aimer but then realized its offcenter lolz
also the purple is placeholder

2 Likes

The beacon controlling the rotary turret expired and a few plots including parts of the road were swallowed up by the regen monster. I redid some of it to allow the freshly spawned trees a permanent home but still need to fix the road. Does anybody remember who owned those plots before? Thereā€™s still some items left that didnā€™t disappear.

maybe tamer i havent seen him in a while

1 Like

Orillio? Think that was Barneyleeā€™s altā€¦ I know that Tamer did the build, but Orillio furnished it. Iā€™ve been watching it for a while but it must have expired while is was at work.

1 Like

No worries. I actually like the way that area looks better now that thereā€™s 2 trees there. :yum:

1 Like

Iā€™m currently locked out of the live version of he game. Love to check it out as soon as i can get back in.

Locked out? Howā€™d that happen?