The City of Steam-Open to the public

Something to do with the test server and chunk cache? I just got to find some files i guess and delete them.

Yeah, I had some similar issues. Deleting the file worked for me. I could access Solum, but the game crashed frequently.

1 Like

I got a MAC , and terrible with tech so its been impossible for me to even find the flies.

Lol!!! Stupid Apple and their rediculous file system!!! :face_vomiting:

1 Like

If you can search for the filename that might help you. Try searching for chunkcache. Not too familiar with macs so I cant help you more without doing some research.

1 Like

Devs fixed the problem!

3 Likes

After a very long wait we are finally opening the City of Steam to the public. Come and pick out an area you’d like to build on and I’ll remove our plots so you can take immediate ownership. All we ask is you please oh please stick to the steampunk style and theme of the city. I won’t be maintaining ownership until you’ve finished your build so please build to match the city. Once you know which plots you want contact us here and depending on who currently has ownership of those plots we will meet you there to de-plot it. There are many areas all around the city just waiting to be built on. Come join us :blush:

8 Likes

Woohoo, awesome!

2 Likes

Also if any of the existing builds interest you then please don’t be afraid to ask. Most of what was built was intended for occupancy by others. But please, if you claim any of the existing builds we ask that we be granted permissions so that we can care for the beacons. We’ve already had 2 expire and had no chance to refuel them.

2 Likes

cook my new hub leads to steam
but i kinda bend rules and put it on balcony
with great view off city
can it stay there its near the canon

It’s fine there for now, no biggy. I just finished building my first 2 legged walker mech. It’s on the big drawbridge. Turned out pretty cool. I think the shiny material I used would look nice on your turret. :grin:

1 Like

This sounds like an amazing idea, actually. I’d like an area there at some point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing, just pick out a spot and it’s yours.

1 Like

Hey can you make sure to leave my plots, untouched as literally everything I own is in the storage there, eventually i will be able to plot the area but not at the moment.

1 Like

Of course. That area is yours. :grin:

A mech?! Dang I was there yesterday and nothing, today a mech. Niice. I really want to build a huge steampowered spiderbot climbing that clock tower, lucky for you I have no artistic skills :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

hey @Cookviper and @KKBell i told you i would do it :smile:
sorry for being four months to late hehe

8 Likes

Very cool :heart_eyes:. Nice work man.

1 Like

Hey @Cookviper and @KKBell you both might want to check all the beacon fuel for the beacons they look like they are starting to get a bit dangerously low and it would be a pity to lose so much hard work.

6 Likes

also I would like to try to plot my shop soon.