The coin mint, fully powered chrysominter(s) free to use

Welcome to the COIN MINT, a building with fully powered chrysominter(s)!
-This is a FREE service i provide to the community as a way to help all players.

found on Minorengle through:
* Any portal leading to the WaterFront outlets or Waterfront City
* Duskmoor by the Galactic Gathering
* FireBorn on Minorengle
* PS hub on Grovidias TE

The COIN MINT has been a community project of mine since the day the Chrysominter came out, I felt the cost was just way to much for any one person. With that in mind I made plans to build the COIN MINT!
Along with the players who had donated I was able to foot the bill with the total building costs now being over 3 million coin. I don’t expect ANYONE to pay or feel they have to donate.

Up and running for a month now the coin mint has been a great success for all players!

• portals to farms in the building for easy coin farming (taking farm requests, i will fuel your farm portal!)

• player plots at the bottom of the mountain for anyone needing to setup a base / workshop near the mint.

• player portals in the mint (contributors have priority portal rights along with any WFO shop owners)

Just join the COIN guild book by the door, you will be automatically accepted.
Give me a holler in the COIN guild chat if you still need your worker permissions
(so you can be able to use the machines.)

a second machine will be ready for once the main guild fills up to set a secondary guild on a new machine.
The plan is to have the WHOLE boundless community being able to use the mint without any cost on their end.

→ I check every morning and night for new guild members, but please also note my hours. ←

I have my hours posted by the guild book, but am currently taking night classes and working while still making time to log on each day so bear with me please :hearts:

Thanks to the HDM guild at the WaterFront outlets for sponsoring my idea of the community coin mint!
join the Discord at Discord

15 Likes

That is amazing you did that for all players. I will come sign the book today. Thankyou.

1 Like

What’s it do? What’s the benefits of it? Thanks

I think it’s fully powered so you get more coin

+40% more coin

:grimacing:
Hotdog Mountain is glad to have ya
:hotdog::mountain_snow:

2 Likes

you put items into the mint machine to get coin back for them, the coils give you an extra 5c for each coil.
a fully powered machine will give you an extra 40c!

in other words… more cha ching!!! glad everyone who as been using is enjoying it and looking forward to all new comers to come and make some coin :slight_smile:

1 Like

My in game name is Rosa, signed the book yesterday. Also I have farms .

1 Like

I will be on shortly!
I would love to look at those farms and see where a portal would go best :smile:

feel free to shout at me in the coin guild chat, i would love to fuel a portal to your farm(s)

Undead, this is an awsome present you have given to the community. Love this mint and love the work you put into it.

1 Like

UPDATE
i now have a seller of brews and pies for farming in the mint along with diamond AOE hammers!

Growth farm connection coming tonight as well - 6/7/19

thanks man, it was difficult getting it up with my last week of finals going on also :sweat_smile:
I just love doing things for others and giving back as much as i can.

1 Like

For those of you that are still confused, once a minter reaches 100%, you get 100 coins. Once a, fully powered, minter reaches 100%, you get 140 coins.

1 Like

im wanting to do some guild buffs too!

• what kind of buffs would people like to have for assisting in farming??!
    Let me know =)

Guild buffs will be activated tomorrow!

we now have a second set of 7 coils on the secondary machine! thanks to [DSK] Salt for the huge umbris donation to get it there <3

2 Likes