The current problem with the money system

they got this advantage, but also helped countless player progressing quicker and saving much coin, centralizing shopping access. And they were inclusive, everyone can jump on their train and get carried.
Its like the first telecommunication company in a country: well, they have a factual monopoly on what they are doing, but for the good of all people, only as long as they maintain them, grow them and the competition doesnt grow that much (and they dont do anything illegal with their coins to prevent competition like some companies did rl >.> )

economy is not a poker tourney where everyone starts with the same amount of chips. Some people expect from a release of a game exactly that, and this dedicated minority had the chance to back this game early for a place in the head start race.
in other games the people who play on release have the advantage that the ea backers here have. in this sense a more “fair” system.

i get that from the viewpoint of equality of opportunity the ea backer have an intrinsic advantage that the gamers on release day would have, but what people mean when they say: “there is no real advantage” is, that this economic advantage has almost no effect on ur progression ingame, in contrary: the centralization and limitation to only few important hubs actually helped many players

1 Like

This is an interesting topic because I love the money system in this due to how its entirely player controlled. But the money you get from the exchange is kind of like the government introducing more money into the economy. There would still need to be a constant income of money towards the active economy because this is a video game, so due to that people can leave and be gone for long periods of time, leave altogether or lose accounts. If any said scenario were to happen there would be a lack of money circulation. Overall if there is not new money being introduced into a video game in which the players control it eventually would go out.

lot off people been running around in the game for years now with nothing new to do they all richy rich
and they cant get pimp stuff to wear and drive around in
thats problem also cant sell creative stuff
made a few suggestion so people can sell customized stuff most they did with the suggestion is putting your name on a forgedtool i want to sell architectural things paintings sculptedplants goods you cant just get by collecting alot our being rich even buildings
also you can spend money on building materials butt they just useless only usefull for eye candy need stuff to make dungeons minigames

just adding a ball would boost this game alot lol
our a sign off life :sweat_smile:
i did not have gray hair when i started playing this game lol

First time seeing this thread. There’s 29 people listed here that I’ve never met or seen in game. That makes me sad…

Yeah, well they raised it from the dead for Halloween. There’s a five year gap in the posts. There were numerous patches and changes to the issue since then, some partially fixing things, some exacerbating the issues. The economy being discussed in the original posts is very different from the one we have now. It still has issues, but those have evolved with the addition of chrysominting, and compactness limiting the wild road systems and long footfall slides that used to sprawl across the planets.

I’d suggest closing this thread and making a new one if there’s going to be any real discussion on it, since everything above these 4 posts is almost a different game.

4 Likes