::[The Exoworlds Archives]:: No longer Updated

Tier 1 (0)

None

4 Likes

Can we make this a tread a wiki?

5 Likes

I think you can only edit posts for month right. I’m not sure if replies can be made into wikis too…

I wish we had an exo planet

3 Likes

same that takes too long

Incoming EXO planet;
Terplanroo Inhospitable Lush
lvl1 Caustic :grinning: :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hmm…are T7s becoming more rare? Is there a set minimum per month? Just curious

3 Likes

@Fante is tracking the schedule too I believe haha

1 Like

a poor visualisation of how many exo’s we’ve had (haven’t collected last 2 yet)
missing a few bits n’ bobs from a few but otherwise a fairly complete collection of blocks and flora.
will hopefully rehouse in a more pleasing format on one very rainy day…
any other peeps have a collection of exo blocks?

@Gorillastomp will move and delete this post if you think unsuitable for your thread.
Your dedication in creating a new informative and instructive thread for each new exo if so very much appreciated by myself, and I’m sure, much of the boundless community :boundless:

5 Likes

The EXO worlds are slowly vanishing - one by one …
What great disaster awaits us :question::question::question:
Maybe the great Oort Architects have something special in store for us :wink:

2 Likes

Just saw this… awesome display there!! :smiley: Yep, I’ve got a storage display for every exo I have visited. :slight_smile: I don’t get ALL the blocks, but usually get at least rocks and a few other things.

Thing is, the storage is scattered across two planets. :flushed: Working on expanding my new, big one.

And yep, hoping we have something special coming on the exos soon! :smile: I’ll be a busy taxi, perhaps! :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I need to remember to add this to my website.

make a worlds archives please :eyes:

Yeah gonna have to manage this post and have an admin to help remove the other post to clean it a bit

k - I was like “wait, homeworlds need their own category” lol

yes they do lol because in 14 days they will get autolocked in this category.

Idk if @Leahlemoncakes or @james Could create an “Homeworlds” Category without autolock thread in it.

2 Likes

well reached maximum new post limit, need to wait 6 hours… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes