The Fancy Market - the Purple Cult shop buys night berry rocks

Helloo

With a couple of Boundless friends, we decided to make our own little market. It is called The Fancy Market, as we tried to make good use of materials and tools to make our shops look very fancy!
Here are some screenshots and a link to a very fast run through I did. It is worth a visit cause it all looks very good, especially at night!

You can reach it easily by the portal at TNT named Fancy Market in the Mall & Market section

My shop Chisels by Princess, where you can find pretty much any chisels that your heart desires

Not Impressive Gear, a nice shop to get some unforged gem slingbows! @Cuetzpalomitl

Banana Cabana, a nice place to drink a brew and relax with friends! @Arkanjel

Dirty Ore, the place to go if you need mining drops but dont feel like breaking a hammer!

Rainbow Tears, a paint shop that used to be on Trior but relocated to our Market!

Essence of Death, the place to get your essences. Or as they are called there, your Rare Animal Glowing Soul Dust and your Expired Animal Glowing Soul Dust. @Vanqu1sher

Working on making a garden or decorating your place with plants and rocks? Squatch Lawn Care Co. is there for you! @Lesioui has opened a shop selling plants, boulders and grass !

https://twitter.com/MSioui/status/1286422379233673218?s=19

See you all soon!

22 Likes

Any room there for a little Spood?

Are you fancy enough?

3 Likes

5 Likes

If you can make it fancy. Maybe

1 Like

@PrincessMaude I can make anything fancy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Prove it using mud.

3 Likes

Thats one green tree. Love it.

2 Likes

:blue_heart: :roughoort: I love coming across clever signs or ones w humor :oortshard: :oortshard: :oortshard: :oortshard:

Also…The Fancy Market looks super fancy :boundless:

7 Likes

I love your tree.

1 Like

Challenge accepted

1 Like

Only mud? Because he is currently trying to find some kind of loophole involving marble…:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

He’S tRyInG tO fInD a LoOpHoLe

He said “using mud” in the same way that I use bonding agent to make marble :wink:

1 Like

I mostly just use coins to make marble :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

hE sAiD uSinG mUd

Shut up

2 Likes

@PrincessMaude sorry for turning the post into a mud fight. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I buy from your chisel shop all the time @PrincessMaude I didnt even have a good look at that AMAZING chisel statue thingy!! Did you do that. Looks so cool.

2 Likes

I did lol. We made a bunch of big chisels on Alder and other planets last year iirc. When I moved my store I had to make one there!
Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ich werde später auch einmal dort vorbei schauen :slight_smile: sieht ja interessant aus

1 Like

Love it, so cool.

2 Likes