THE FUTURE of EZPZ Mall

as the initial plan was to transfer the EZPZ mall to me, we are still waiting on James to make his move…
other than that it won’t change anything about what the plan is for the EZPZ mall, which I can do beforehand.
the plan is to revive it, and I will give my heart and soul to get this done just as I did with the Raxxian sanctuary! the EZPZ mall needs some attention and love

What’s the current plan?

• plot each open area available with my alt to reserve and change plot sizes (because I wait for James to sort beacons on my main)
  • my alt is called GuildMaster, of course, it is not the GuildMaster of EZPZ, so there is no confusion:)
  • it seems that the mall needs some finishing too, which I will do.
  • I do little re-designing to make it navigational for the players, this seems to be the most critical point after hearing it from the community, even though @JDGroat has done an awesome job on the design!
  • the current name of the mall will remain.

what do expect from the players and the current spots?

active spots may remain to stay!
if you do have a spot there and you are not using it can you please reclaim it, but not without letting me know first so I can be there to plot it to reserve.

some restoration is required, so I will need to contact the person that claimed the wall area that turned to ash.

overal im glad to start the project and im happy to share the progress with the whole community!

15 Likes

I swear, by the end of Boundless, Host will own every major settlement in the game. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m just kidding of course the real future will have a much nicer logo :rofl:

Perhaps with HOST involved all restaurants can be something other than taco bell!

3 Likes

@HOST Uhhh, how’s that Raxxian Sanctuary project coming? Stillllllllll waiting on word about that…

1 Like

lol who knows haha, its just nice to take on these projects mentally as well. when it works out at the end I’m happy :slight_smile: not just for me but also for the creator.

taco’s of the future hmmm xD

you have a very very valid point my friend! but #blame James I cannot continue my project for that until James answered his PMs to help me solve some beacon problems. I don’t want to use my alts all over the place really, but not to worry, chillax the funds are kept safe and the materials gained are more than ready. but instead of me waiting for James until I weigh an ounce, i rather spend my time working on other projects, i’m however very sorry for the delay

4 Likes

@james
JamesRequested

5 Likes

the person contacted me and gave me the ashed wall for me to restore.
thank you again!

6 Likes

Mate, take back the flower farm plots on Sochi. They’ll be of more use here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont need plots thats not the issue :grin:

3 Likes

reminded me I had a request basket there with some $$$ in… Whitelet etc still going to be around or ? :slight_smile: forging cough :stuck_out_tongue: kidding ofc, but hate to see them go for good, done a lot for the community over the years

3 Likes

They are not gone, pretty sure just a little break,it seems to be a thing for them
And that request basket not sure, you gonna have to message the person who owns the beacon but im sure you got access to the basket?

2 Likes

was only protected from looting anyways =P

3 Likes

so the wall has been restored, kinda the HOST way, i gave it some love, the other side will be replaced to with the same style as the new one

1 Like

Yeah I’m still waiting for @james to transfer Ki’Rin over to me from OnlyoneShinobi. I have been waiting for MANY MANY MANY months now.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting about 3 months for @james to transfer one of my Sov’s to my roommates control.
I finally just gave up asking. I’m not going to sink anymore money into the game until the devs are back to fix issues.
I’ll use in game fuel to keep my build going on trior, but that’ll be the extent of my game interaction for the foreseeable future…

2 Likes

Holy Bright Sepia

1 Like