The future of farms!

of course, the future of farms is still here!

the main portal is located at the raxxian sanctuary on raxxa

the portal hub is located on my girlfriend her planet called Dubbel frisss. (accessed from the main portal on the sanctuary, it will lead you to the farm hub.

feedback & suggestions highly wanted!

see screenshots with currently available farms (more to come)

14 Likes

fe1047bdf9eb5b109b348ce0cfdcfa95

3 Likes

How does one get to Raxxian Sanctuary? Went to Raxxa via TNT, couldn’t see a portal there. No Portal Seekers anymore… a little lost trying to find it

3 Likes

That would be a good reason for TNT to move the current portal to the raxxian sanctuary :wink: I recommend the big refgar portal at TNT that leads to glitch world. There they have in a square lots of portals, one of the bigger outer portals of the square says raxxian sanctuary. Sorry I’m not very good with describing :sweat_smile: there’s also at DK Mall one portal in his remaining orb shop that leads to it. There are also few other portals like I used to go there with GTG HUB Raxxa, then using one that said something about kiwi queen? Or so (I’m not online atm to retell exactly) and from there is also a portal to the raxxian sanctuary. I hope that was helpful :confounded: back to sleep for me :slight_smile:

It’s atm a wip until the HUBS finding their time to set up something so we have better access points.

2 Likes

Cheers, found my way via a GTG portal.

2 Likes

Ouch!

My gleam club IS almost up, though. All I have left right now is my home base on raxxa and that TNT hub heh.

Raxxian Sanctuary never had much to actually do, and I don’t think they ever had too many outgoing portals. I maintain the network portal(s) and some outgoing farm portals to help people get around. Nothing really to the northeast since I reclaimed my old shop over there.

Anyways, there are plenty of open portals there (at my hub which is currently the TNT hub) and ultima appears to have moved their portal out of blood city and to the other side of the island from the hub. I haven’t replaced the old portal since they just have a bit of a pavilion there and I’m not playing enough to get into discord or something and find out if they want to connect. I don’t think I have buffers on that road, anyways.

I’m glad I mostly made shards out of the oort I had because the two stacks I compacted are still sitting there, waiting :stuck_out_tongue: But I’ll probably renew my gleam club and even if I stay barely active I have another year’s worth of oort.

4 Likes

I messaged you on discord, don’t worry about it too much bro, and yeah you’re correct there wasn’t enough connections to it,but I want to make raxxa great again! I got 7 people actively building around sanctuary.
It’s just my thought to move it is because we’ll the raxxian sanctuary is active and you said you are not and I find it better to have it at a active place also to guide players around raxxa if required.
But like I said bro it’s all fine its no must, it’s your choice :heart:
Also to mention it could even be temporarily at raxxian sanctuary until you are active yourself again and we could change the main access point back to your area.

sweet bean planet has been added! this planet called Shawui can be accessed from the planet Kadari.
at the future of farms hub.

1 Like

What are the rock, gravel and sand colors @HOST :blush:

1 Like

@DaOne82 none, pick them for me? xD

also opening soon a portal to the combustion on shawui (T3)

has some nice areas that gives a couple of SS in 4 layered floors

1 Like

whatever has not been picked @HOST :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

will do so later today bro! :heart:

1 Like

also thanks to EZPZ for opening a portal to the FUTURE OF FARMS!
this will be of huge impact when it comes to accessing the farm area making it much easier.
once again thank you :blush: :love_you_gesture: :heart:

5 Likes

Our pleasure :relaxed:

Thanks for building and maintaining da amazing farming network!!

1 Like

There is a portal there from Glitch World

TNT > Refgar > Raxxian Sanctuary

1 Like

got the portal opened from the sanctuary :slight_smile:

tried to go for another unique style

3 Likes

There’s a lokal portal from Tigg’s Tunnels Alder node to Rakksian Sanktuary also

1 Like

:laughing: love it! and it looks cute!

1 Like

sand farm to come!

just need to add a portal and fine tune it later, the farm will be opened…right now
access from the farm hub → planet HOST

SIZE: 11X3 plots + 4x2 as tail bonus

1 Like