The fuz shall be returning

I hopefully shall be returning by the end of the month
And no I did not take a break I was forced to stop playing for irl reasons

11 Likes

In my entire life I never knew a parent that gives a 2 months long device punishment, we are talking 2 months here! Like I said I think ur bullsjitting me lol
Anyways…lets see when your next punishment will be

1 Like

In my day, I would get punished til my next report card, which was 9 weeks, Assuming the punishment came near after I’d received one, which happened a few times, 2 months is a long time to be punished :wink:

4 Likes

We talking 2021 not 1975 lol :smile:

But yeah I just find it a bit weird for so long I do understand punishment should take place but 2 months…

4 Likes

My mom was born in '74 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing: still young for a mother then

No doubt! There was a whole mtv show about women like my mom :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh please! Can we play the betting game? :pleading_face: I say, give it a week :grin:

1 Like

3 weeks here

1 Like

Lol well normally max is a week but considering everything 2 months ain’t bad just glad it was around my dads death anniversary makes it so she’s more likely to give it back earlier than later
But I’m excited for this year we went all out
Great cabin for 4 days free ps4 there, great rooms, pretty cheap and a hot tub
One annoying thing is she never takes into account I get good grade, I never act out in school and such so that’s annoying

1 Like

My parents would never have taken away my video games… If that ever happened, they were in very real danger of having to talk to me.

2 Likes

Lol
10 chars

Well I’m a reader. My thing was fantasy and sci-fi books. Mom’s punishment was to take away my books and leave me with the electronic stuff, which I got bored with quickly.

1 Like

If only that happened to me I mean I love books but video games be better

I am aware of a parent who chooses punishments like 2 weeks no screen time or leaving the house, only homework or reading. That then causes the teenagers to skip chores, hide things, act out, etc. I’m aware of one time that these kids ended up grounded like that with lots of extra stuff for many months. I think they lost a whole summer break to one of those punishment sprees.

I don’t think that person has control of those kids anymore, though.

Ha no leaving the house that’s as good as punishment for me as giving me candy even before COVID I had no where’s to go

When I was your age, I spent a lot of time at friend’s houses. Or just playing with friends. Exploring wooded areas, etc.

I don’t have any friends but 2 one lives 8hrs away and the other I barely get to see because my mom thinks it’s rude to ask to plan a day I can come over but they ask us when he wants to come over ugh

1 Like