The Gemporium (T2 Forge Coils @ 1c each)

just FYI 192.2 fixed this

1 Like

UPDATE:

• Most of our previously locked request baskets are now unlocked!
  • We are working on readjusting our prices based on some newer values. Bombs and Slingbows will be back on shelves!
1 Like

Important to note there hasn’t been a huge demand increase in oort, its me stockpiling for a mini portal network of my own In case you were wondering why you are selling out more than usual.

My alts Iotan - Valrus - Balrus use your shop a lot. Hope you get the door fixed :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha, i’m the one that’s been wondering where all Gemporium’s oort keeps going… i’m like oh i got some money lets got to the gemporium and buy some oort … aaaaaaaaand they’re gone.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

Sorry lol. I’m stocked up for 2 months now so i’m good :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds great @Karrade!

Also! As many of you have seen our portal is down! We are working on contacting the owner of our section to get this back up, but sadly this most likely won’t be a speedy process! We have two other portals at the Portal Seekers Shopping Alley and the new Munteen Trasfer Hub. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

@Deadfinger I’ll work on increasing our supply. We only do projections on tools, foods, and machines right now. We’ll start focusing on budgeting the shards next week!

1 Like

All good sly, I’m not in desperate need, just stockpiling, for plans i have for the near future.

1 Like

Hey everyone!
The Gemporium has had a busy weekend so far, come on by and check out the recent changes and advancements we have made!

We have filled up a large majority of our tools and have been focusing on the change in diamond tools based on the newest update, this also includes the pricing of diamond bombs. Alongside this, we have restocked all engines and foods while distrubuting a large sum of our coin into the request baskets on the second floor.

Engines have been restocked! Here are the prices:

• Advanced Compactor | 8,249c
  • Advanced Extractor | 8,999c
  • Advanced Mixer | 8,249c
  • Advanced Refinery | 8,249c
  • Advanced Workbench | 7,749c

We would also like to introduce our new portal system. This lets you have access to The Gemporium in many of the big cities and towns around the Boundless universe; just look for a miniature version of the Gemporium and there’ll be a portal inside, waiting for you to explore our shop!

Currently, we have these portals set up in:

Munteen Paradise (near Lakefront portal)

Thank you for your time.
.woe

6 Likes

great work on the food pie and potions
i took a bit off everything yesterday :smiley:

1 Like

What a set-up! Great portal design! And I’ll have to look up the shop too! :wink:

2 Likes

Hey!
The Gemporium would like to give a quick update on what we’ve done the past day.

Most Gem tools have been restocked to a large quantity! Make sure to stop by and gather as many as you need, there’ll always be more waiting for you. Also, come and visit our decorative blocks section, we’ve supplied some of the most commonly-used blocks for you to use to your heart’s content.

In addition to this, we have made developments to our new portal system, with a new neighbouring build in Elop Portas! Take a look:

Be sure to find this next to the SolaHub portal.

Thank you for your time.
.woe

4 Likes

I found this place earlier when I was looking to buy a couple of workshop engines…I was not disappointed.
Nicely laid out, clear signage (except for the portals on the first floor, they don’t say which one returns to you the ground floor ;p)

Good shop! Many stuffs! Much wow! (this meme can still be used, right?!?!)

2 Likes

ehhhhh, if you must :confused:

2 Likes

The correct form of Doge Meme is to have “Wow” stand alone, unmodified. Any adjectives/adverbs should also be completely inappropriate for the words they modify.

D0g3

6 Likes

Hello!

The Gemporium has been working hard to appeal to the changes that have been made to the game recently. It has been a hard ride so far and we are still working on changes internally. In this post we would like to announce many changes to our selling and asking prices so make sure to come and check these out in the store!

SALE CHANGES
Diamond Revamp

• Diamond Hammers - 3499c
  • Diamond Shovels - 3499c
  • Diamond Axes - 3499c
  • Diamond Chisels - 3499c
  • Diamond Spanners - 3599c
  • Diamond Grapples - 3999c
  • Diamond Slingbows - 4499c
  • Diamond Bombs - 4999c

General Changes

• Oort Shard - 13c
  • ALL Brews - 50% off! (Due to recipe changes, thanks to @olliepurkiss)
  • Advanced Workbench Engine - 7499c

BUYING CHANGES
Fragments (20kc in Baskets)

• Olivine - 8c
  • Saltpetre - 45c
  • Sulphur - 40c
  • Cobalt - 40c

Gems (110kc in Basket)

• Rough Oortstone - 105c

Every purchase contributes to our development. Make sure to check out the store through the recently erected gateways who’s locations can be found posted in this topic.
See you soon!
.woe

3 Likes

Quick update
Now buying:

• Silver Ore - 28c
  • Gold Ore - 28c

Now with 30kc in baskets! Sell your ores now!

1 Like

Hello!

There’s been many internal changes to our selling and asking prices, we recommend everyone to try and use this opportunity to sell their valuable goods to the store!

Portals

We have recently connected to the newly-constructed Portal Seeker Gateway Network on Vulpto, you can find our portal on the South side of the network marked with “S4”.

All of our portals have been refueled except the Moebius Plaza portal which we have been trying to regain but the new solar system has been hard to adapt to and it will cost us a large amount of coin to keep the portal running.

Baskets

All request baskets have now been refilled with a large amount of coin! The Gemporium has been focusing on appealing to our customers’ demands and we believe that having a constant supply of coin in request baskets is a way forward. If you see that one of our request baskets is out of coin, let us know! - we are all active on the Boundless Discord, the forum and in-game so don’t be afraid to contact us anywhere.

Here are some highlights:

gems

• Rough Diamond - 110c
  • Rough Ruby - 170c
  • Rough Topaz - 280c
  • Rough Emerald - 280c
  • Rough Sapphire - 360c
  • Rough Amethyst - 280c

#Other

• Shimmering Orb - 250c (300kc in Basket)
  • Raw Exotic Earthyam - 40c (5kc in Basket)
  • Sweet Bean - 38c (5kc in Basket)
  • Fibrous Leaf - 52c (12kc in Basket)

Sale

The Gemporium has been attempting to keep up with stock recently and we’re trying to bring many things back onto the stands. We have been trying to control the rate at which we produce our stock and the rate at which it sells at and are still trying to find a middle-ground.

There have been many changes to our pricing on the 2nd floor of The Gemporium, we have restocked most of our tools and foods so be sure to grab them while they’re in abundance!

That’s it for now, be sure to pop in on this thread or the auction-house discord channel for the latest updates!
.woe

2 Likes

You are out of ort :D, someone beat me to it.

@Karrade I have a 7 thousand for sale at the same price.