The 'Grapple and Run' guild buff is wrong

In the skill page, Agility says that it increases your Run Speed AND your Sprint Speed. I think I can safely assume that ‘Run’ is just moving, where as ‘Sprint’ is moving whilst holding shift (on PC).

The Guild buff ‘Grapple and Run’ says that is increases Run Speed. Says nothing about Sprint Speed.

However, whilst having Jump Distance Epic, 8/8 Agility, 5/5/ Attributes AND the Grapple and Run guild buff, I can make a 8 block gap jump.

I then tried the same jump on a character with the same skills apart from the Guild Buff and I could not make the jump at all.

Conclusion: The ‘Grapple and Run’ Guild Buff does in fact increase your Sprint Speed as well as your Run Speed.

Currently playing around with Parkour builds, hence the post!

11 Likes

Ovistoteles strikes again! :sunglasses:
Scientific calling never ends :grinning:

2 Likes

I notice these things! :joy:

3 Likes

Since the community is the first line of defense for support. Where is the “Approve to go straight to the top” button? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

4 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

1 Like

I’d say it’s a nit that ought to be picked. Doubt anybody’s quitting the game over it but there are more inconsistencies comparable to this that could be fixed with just an extra half sentence. A proper Roman soldier doesn’t spit shine his helmet to boost its protective capabilities, but because a well-polished legion is a successful legion.

There are quite a few spelling/grammatical errors in the game too that I’d love to see spit shined out.

1 Like

I love that this is becoming a meme, i love those kinds of things in a gaming community

1 Like