The Hive Returns

You can access The Hive through Valhalla and Drag0n Networks. Also Check Fantasy Tree Slingbow Depot portal. I am outside.

1 Like

The one and Only OG give was In early access.
Carry name with pride.

4 Likes

I do remember that build. I do remember asking around when I built the Hunt Hive if it was ok. I do carry the name with pride. I was a noob in beta and died in that Hive. It was the biggest build in the beta I ever saw.

1 Like

Portals available:

Middle Section: Planet Portals: DM or Discord only.
Sovereign Planets: 50% Tokens Out
Networks: DM or Discord only.
Local: DM or Discord only.

Outer Level: Shops Only All tokens out/ DM or Discord for resize.
Out Level Dropdown: Personals 25% Tokens out.

Its back! I remember starting my hunts at the old Hive

3 Likes

I had to post it. Throw back to the old Hive. The compass is almost fully blocked out.

5 Likes

Cool pic. Need to make this a trend and gather all my frens :smiley:

4 Likes

Sounds like my discord is kicking people out. Heading to work by I am making a list of all the request. Will try to get it all moving later today. Thanks everyone.

2 Likes

It’s a Really Beautiful Hub I Would definitely Get a Portal there if I had a beacon on the Lower Tier :cookie: Hope to see more locations to this hub

2 Likes

Glad you are aware of your discord was kicking people out. I wasn’t sure what happened. lol

I rejoined so hopefully it doesn’t happen again.

Thank you for opening the hive again and letting H.O.D. be the Merika portal, Glad your back.

2 Likes

Sorry about that seems to be maybe working? Lol. It is also an honor to have you in the hub!

2 Likes

I think it kicked me again lol

2 Likes

Nice work man! :clap:

4 Likes

Skelly! Hope you are doing well sir.

2 Likes

Should work now I guess.

2 Likes

Multiple planet portals still available. I am around today give me a shout :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice little hub.

1 Like

I like the futuristic train-portal hub. :sunglasses: That train station style is cool overall.

2 Likes

Thanks. The portals there are two tier. Was going to be for sovs but I’m thinking maybe a 2 tier portal build competition instead.

2 Likes

Updated Planet List.

4 Likes