The Hunt Hive: Mega Thread: Biitula Iconic Watch! Bark and Sap farm!

I love the Sweet Candy shop! :blush:

2 Likes

Congratz Antara Market- 42 2500 Oort shards coming your way!

Contract me when you see this please.

2 Likes

1 Like

Looks great. Thank you Taleyah. Also if you are short on coins and need warped over. Dont be shy Taleyah and myself will gladly help. Just give us a shout.

Dont forget to pick up a portal token for personal or a shop.

Great things are coming to Iconicsberg. Dont miss out.

If you want to improve. protection needed for those tokens

Also little sign that explains how you use the token. I see people asking me that

example:

"Adds its stored Location to a Citizens Location List. "
To add it to Location List simply put it in your hand and consume it.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion we will try to add that somewhere.

Eat thy token!!!

I ate one of those tokens, it was ■■■■. Also it sent me to an inferior gleam spot :frowning::frowning::triumph:

Well it’s a gleam spot at least. Haven’t read the sign in game but can guess they don’t say best spot for whichever resource it’s by. It’s more a token to get to the world. Instead of playing peek a boo with the exo.

Shop portals are almost full. If you need a personal grab it now as the unused will be converted into more shops portals. Roof construction to start later today.

I can not change the topic title as it seems I do not read enough.

This is Orrian’s last stand. Iconicsberg mega thread coming soon. Plus Market Street. Save up some coins these will not be free.

Proud to announce our “Iconic Watch / Bark Farm” Portal will be located somewhere near the middle of the Hunt Hive. Enjoy everyone! I Suggest hanging with a grapple and hack away. This tree is a good 2 plots wide.

1 Like

1 Like