The kingdom trung

se busca gente de cualquier nacionalidad, nosotros pensamos que el idioma no debe ser una barrera para poder comunicarnos, estamos en trung, somos la capital, el reino, somos 5 asentamientos y 2 gremios unidos, españoles, alemanes, estadounidenses y esperamos que vengan mas, unidos, cooperando y disfrutando del juego, hay espacios gratis para hacer casas, tiendas, gremios y asentamientos, os esperamos con los brazos abiertos, queremos ser una comunidad multicultural y ayudarnos en todo lo posible para evitar el abandono del juego, si os animas, contactar conmigo o directamente visitarnos y ubicaros donde querais, no hay restricciones, podeis construir lo que querais y como querais, hay libertad para lo que desees y os ayudare encantado, creceremos juntos como uno solo, espero que pronto seamos mas, un saludo amigos y amigas-------------------------------people of any nationality are looked for, we think that the language should not be a barrier to communicate, we are in trung, we are the capital, the kingdom, we are 5 settlements and 2 united unions, Spanish, German, Americans and we hope that they come more , united, cooperating and enjoying the game, there are free spaces to make houses, shops, guilds and settlements, we wait for you with open arms, we want to be a multicultural community and help us in everything possible to avoid the abandonment of the game, if you dare , contact me or directly visit us and locate where you want, there are no restrictions, you can build what you want and how you want, there is freedom for what you want and I will help you happy, we will grow together as one, I hope we will soon be more, a greeting friends and friends

tenemos portal en the crypt, ultima mall, river towns , hub lamblis( RTG store) y muchos mas, somos la capital y esperamos que mas personas se unan en la creacion de una gran comunidad multicultural------------------------we have a portal in the crypt, last mall, river towns, hub lamblis (RTG store) and many more, we are the capital and we hope that more people will join in the creation of a great multicultural community

Aún existe su ciudad?

Not sure of the question. However, they left. Think they moved back to Arie?

Yes friend, now called Villarie, we are in Arie, our guild is the kingdom, look for the city Villarie, portal the kingdom

Is there spanish community?