The launch announcements calls for calling on old friends from the early days to arise

Hey guys,

Wanted to share how excited I am the moment has finally come we can start fresh in a “new” game.

Oort online < Boundless prealpha < Boundless 1.0 = :heart: :oort_l::oort_o::oort_v::oort_e:

Don’t know who remembers me from a few years back but I am hoping some of you do. I am looking for people who are willing to start building a community on an EU server. Hoping to see some of the oldies who I have worked with in the past but not excluding newer members of course. One of the major advantages Boundless has for me is, that it is pretty for building and brings people together.

Don’t be shy, leave a comment make propositions. Nothing is set in stone.

21 Likes

Welcome back :smiley:

1 Like

Ah, good to see more familiar faces come back to the game! I’m going to be basing a guild community in US East and EU, we’d love to have your talents on the team!

Link to Illuminoorti discord below

3 Likes

Tis time… :wink:

3 Likes

Did someone say ‘launch announcement’?

Yes, I remember you, @Mittekemuis, and I’ll also be returning around launch for sure! Hope to see a lot of old faces - It’s been too long!

10 Likes

can’t wait to return!
it’s been too long haha

7 Likes

Hoping I’ll be around!

9 Likes

WHOAH, Squidgy?! Who’s that??

6 Likes

New guy here. Glad to see people coming back! I’ll be working on a hub in US west, the more the merrier!

1 Like

Hello, Mittekemuis! We missed you :wink:

1 Like

It’s nice to see people from the old days coming back :slight_smile: I LOVE all these fantastic changes they have made to the game but I am too new to have been around prior to the universe wipes… I showed up just as they made tiers around Fibrous Leaves which I didn’t have an opinion on like some others did since that was all I knew for tools and weapons heh

1 Like

Yeah… don’t forget that Launch for us EA people is in about 2 week ish from the time this post was made, so don’t wait til launch day to come back. :wink:

4 Likes