The Lead Up To Launch - An Update

sod all your gem ■■■■… ikts gonna be my Gleam-Saber!!!

great now you started a rumor about gleam weapons. . . .:roll_eyes:

1 Like

shhh i can’t tell every one what @james told me in a pm :wink:

jk james lol sorry

9 Likes

Boundless 1.0 I must have !!! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m wanting to go asap too… but I can wait. Probably…

Are we there yet? (jk) :wink:

1 Like

Nice!!

But Devs, in all seriousness, thanks for the awesome game! Hopefully our silly antics aren’t making things much more stressful. You’ve made a great game, so we’re all chomping at the bit to get out there and do our thing. I appreciate your efforts! :smiley:

7 Likes

nah i bet they are lolling at our lolz and frustration… i bet we have become giant memes in the office… but i second that… **very sorry for our inpatience… and do what ya gotta do… ** :slight_smile:

<3<3<3

1 Like

Human = 9 months

Manatees = 13 months

Camels = 14 months

Giraffes = 15>16 months

Velvet worm = 15 months

Elephants = 2 yrs

now THAT’s PATIENCE… we have a right to be annoyed??? do we really??? :wink:

1 Like

ALL OURS< muhahahahahaha

1 Like

Still no actual time frame or anything. This frustration people are feeling will be remembered for a long time. Like when I got locked out of the launch of wakfu because my account someone was a different region to the region I was playing in. Couldn’t play for 2 days, never played the game again, ruined the magic for me.

There are so many worse things in life than being locked out of Wakfu for launch or Boundless launch woes… Just the other day a bridge collapsed and killed a whole bunch of people in the wrong place at the wrong time, their only mistake was waking up too late, or too early that specific morning for work…

To everyone: don’t let minor things affect what you enjoy in life. You might pass something amazing by. You won’t care or remember any of this decades from now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pressuring them, I feel is insulting them. They made no promise what date they are wiping. Imagine if they went live this Monday, just to find the unexpected problems to hit from not fully testing things, because we were crying?

Let them be they know we want to play, they know already. Crying harder doesn’t make them think they are loved , but that we are ungrateful for their long hours and hard work they ALREADY are doing. I don’t want them to make mistakes. It’s just a game, quit acting like they control your food and you’ve not eaten for 2 weeks. Appreciate that they are trying to make it good for you.

6 Likes

Patience young one. I feel i’ve already said this in this thread at least once.

Your obsolutely assuming my personal situation can accomodate a later release.

When in fact, on the 3rd I may not wake up from surgery. I may not walk. I may never walk. I may be in more pain. I may be fine. I may be back to work in 6 weeks. I may be back to work in 16 weeks.

Point is. SOME of us are actually waiting, with nothing else to do. SOME of us, actually would like to know more accurately then “shortly after” when something could happen so we can plan our time. SOME of us, Want to play the game in its absolute infancy. SOME of us, May not be able to wait or enjoy the game at a later stage.

And there is many more reasons. And I’m not trying to have a ■■■■■ and a moan, but maybe if you considered other people’s lives and situations instead of your own you would have come up with a less condescending personal attack.

2 Likes

Usual thing of Give them a finger and they rip your arm off… From a technical standpoint I have a hard time understanding why they couldn’t have gone live on other servers and when everything is good and ready, announce a time frame of when they simply flip their load balancer too point to the new server or something. Basically like you do with a release with no downtime.

1 Like

This thread has turned into the following:

Patience
Impatience
Patience
Impatience
Patience
Impatience

:slight_smile: rinse/repeat

5 Likes

yes i get it… all the people we would LOVE to @ certain people which has been over done a lot now could easily send the NEW universe to test or live tomorrow (UK) and so we can tell them if anything is wrong (unless the code is just not stable enough)

Which is the main reason everyone is getting worked up … yes shortly… ohhh you want to know how far the universe actually is coded??? Yeh can’t do that… soz!

thats too mcuh… he/she gave a valid issue and was quite personal… ofc… they could be BS like i am abouut my ASD (which im not) but regardless… uncalled for extream!