The Locked Door Discount Store preparing for week 2

Store opens in 5 hours!!

i saw this story about a shop in japan selling out in an hour just by making it extreme complicated to enter the shop its a awesome concept lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lWqNeuaPXs(remove this youtube gets blocked i think)

Grabbing a cup of coffee and then opening the shop up. Happy shopping

1 Like

Those cheap persisting loafs are going to get me fat. :frowning:

Lol thanks for stopping by.

Good deals! I picked up my first teaching pie to keep in my back pocket. Would buy lots more if I had the cash. I didn’t realize this was where the store was, I’ve stopped thru your base before when you were building the giant coil shafts.

Only one of my characters has enough points to visit besevrona so that might be limiting your business, depending on the clientele you want.

Thanks for stopping by. Working on the coils. that seem like ages ago. Things differently look different now. :slight_smile:

all refined gems 1500c each

I am forging the hammers for this up coming weekend. My forging has gotten better and I am making what everyone is calling T6 hammers. level 9-10 Devastating Damage 3x3 some with busy bee and some with a little durability. I had my last hammers at a very low price. Would everyone be ok if I charge a couple thousand more for them. The new ingredients are costly. I will make sure they are still at a steal price. We will be making less basic diamond axes and shovels to meet demand for the hammers. Gem ore and food will remain the same price. Some of the food that did not sell we will be pulling and replacing with different items maybe more will be interested in. Let me know. Thanks all

4 Likes

Your prices on refined gems are great will try to make it to your store next time

Sell like 50 of the cheapest gem 3x3 aoe hammers :heart_eyes::star_struck:

1 Like

Right now the hammers i am making. With my mining build on 5000 plus dmg. 3x3

2 Likes

#gonna bump warp in there

1 Like

Not putting anything on shelves until opening. :yum:

Can you make forged gold hammers? I like those

I can. They look cool. But pretty weak arnt they?

Gold tools did get that buff recently, but I guess it depends on where you put the boon points…

I like the high crit built, I can 1-2 shot t6, it’s a bit random but super fun to get big crit, you do have to have 50% crit from gold, the 16% crit from agility to get 2 out of 3 hits to be crit.

Durability is nice as a forge, with 3x3 and anything else, even squeaky quirk.

If you put crit effect as a third you can do comparable damage to diamond hammers, but it’s all based on crits not straight dmg.

Heh heh heh… I already tried logging out inside the store and it moves you to the roof outside. Also tried it inside the entrance portal (you can squeak past the door jamb without entering the portal) and that warps you outside too.

Had no ulterior motives, was just curious. Locking up a store seems doable in the current game mechanics!