The Lounge

Hey guys, just wanted to make this as a hang out area where people talk about what they are doing. It seems these things are spread out among many threads and i wanted to narrow it down to one. So with this I’m trying to get everyone to talk about whats going on in the servers so maybe we could get slightly more organized like in Lapas or whatever.

1 Like

If you were really interested in doing this, it might help to track down some of those threads yourself and include links to them in your original post and then maybe tag some of the folks running those projects with @name. It would help people reading this thread to see a list of current projects in the first post of the thread.

That being said, I believe many projects are on hiatus until the worlds are taken offline.

1 Like

Ah that would be a great idea thanks. However as you said the C++ update is coming out soon making servers offline so i think ill wait until then. @Clexarews

f you jsut wan’t to hang arubd and talk some member have made a discord chat to make that easier: https://discord.gg/0fXohFHM4DFECcBY :smiley:

Thanks will look into it

I think there might be a misconception here. The old worlds won´t go offline with the new update. We will just get a set of new worlds. (Link to the according dev post)

Thanks for clarifying @vastar good to know i won’t lose the house i just built :stuck_out_tongue:

That quote from November is cool and all, but I think you’re forgetting the recent QA post by James.

AKA, we’re getting new worlds with the C++ update and old worlds will be going offline soon after. Now how long of a time is “soon after” is up for debate, but I think most people are just waiting for the new worlds to come out to be safe with any new projects.

@Clexarews True true, but soon isn’t a time frame. Either way i agree that ppl are waiting for it and thats probe y there isn’t a whole lot of activity lately

I did mention that ;)[quote=“DemonDrake, post:10, topic:4001”]
True true, but soon isn’t a time frame.
[/quote][quote=“Clexarews, post:9, topic:4001”]
Now how long of a time is “soon after” is up for debate
[/quote]

Sure is but hey when it comes it comes and it’ll be exciting for sure