The MUSIC in the game and the STATUS of the purchase

1. Why game music plays so infrequently? The pause between tracks are 10 minutes.
    I have bought Delux Edition, it is written that 200 tracks will play more than 12 hours, But I have only the same 4-5 tracks which repeat.

2)I bought the game before the release 2 times, simple dripping and Deluxe, which promised that our names will be in the credits. Where can I see my name?

1. why is it not written that I own a Deluxe package ?
1 Like

I agree that the music doesn’t play as often as I think it should. I am actually listening to the entire soundtrack right now and it is amazing.
I would ask though, wouldn’t it be a little unfulfilling if you heard all the music all the time? when you go to extreme biomes or are battling an enemy, wouldn’t it be better to hear a unique song for that activity? I’ve been hearing songs I’ve never heard for several hours now… I am absolutely thrilled to hear a scary song when I’m in a dark cave on a high tier planet, about to get attacked :joy:
but I do believe the music is dynamic in that it will change depending on what you’re doing, so if you avoid certain activities you may not ever hear certain tracks (unless you listen to the soundtrack :P)

6 Likes

there were days when one and the same song played a few times in a row, on which 200 you say?

yes there are 200 individual tracks, but there are 4 variations of each track, 2 more ambient and 2 more energetic and refined.

1 Like

For what it’s worth - different music plays in different situations, and on different level planets - you’ll end up hearing quite a few unique tracks as you explore

2 Likes

The music is selected based on:

• daytime / nighttime,
  • being alone / in a group,
  • good weather / bad weather,
  • low health / high health,
  • world level,
  • under ground / over ground,
  • in danger / out of danger, and
  • near a Titan :scream:.

The aim is to have the music complement your current in game experience.

(But you’re correct that if you largely have the same experience then you will only hear a subset of the music.)

12 Likes

Where can I find the soundtrack ?
I absolutely love the soundtrack for Boundless ;o

1 Like

It should be sitting in the Boundless folder under Steam.

7 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:
The music is amazing, the location triggers are amazing (although I wouldn’t mind hearing it a bit more often :smile:) but near a Titan? I would like this now, please :star_struck:

4 Likes