Slingbow Depot: Bows

The Depot is stocked again with a new location. Thank you for your patience! You can get there using most of the same portals. PS biitula, Hunt Hive, Legendville, Ultima, Duskmoor. The rest I am waiting on reopening. Oh yeah… SALE!

7 Likes

RedY3 agrees

6 Likes

The real way of doing an advertisement for slings.

Caption Red Approves of the Slingbow Depot Slings

8 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Lookin good buddy! I’ll stop by later

1 Like

hurry hurry!

Update Duskmoor portal back open!

1 Like

Hey Orrian, boundless trade.net still has your ols shop listed. https://boundlesstrade.net/shops/147/slingbow-depot

ah I will have to update that thanks

Depot is now stocked.

1 Like

Come buy this dang food! I do not want it!

1 Like

Hammer and grapple sale going on now at The Slingbow Depot.

3 Likes

Are they forged hammers? I can’t make forged tools, they suck so end up buying them. Some shops sell the hammer as they are, and that is great for those who are going to low level planets and don’t need a forged one, why waste one on a level 2 or 3 planet? But the level 5 or 6 I use forged tools.

1 Like

Yes they are forged.

Because you can fill an inventory with sand within 15 minutes and sell it for thousands, or make it into glass for forging mats etc.
Mud and clay for brick.

A 3x3 speed hammer on a T1 planet is an amazing thing to play with. Buy a T1/2 hammer though, not a T6 hammer.

2 Likes

Just realized this is a sale thread so nuked my comment and here’s a free bump.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the year long journey. The depot will be shutting down. I have not the time for undercutting price wars until the markets crash. Grinding the forge is no longer fun but it was nice while it lasted. See you all around.

5 Likes

That’s sad to see. Maybe there wont be price undercutting (or it wont be as bad) though?

1 Like

You know how its going to be lol. This game is nothing but hostile anymore. Not interested.

1 Like

It’s always been hostile. Ignore it. Sell at your price. Unless it just isn’t fun. In which case just have fun swinging from goo clusters 200ft above lava

3 Likes

Hate to see this! I would of bought your stuff regardless of it not being the lowest price :confused:

3 Likes