The pretigio does not rise to chisel

In some places he does not tell me the prestige to chisel, does it happen to someone else? Please, is there someone to give me some explanation? it discourages you to play with so many mistakes, I hope that soon you will be solved

Prestige bonus from chiseling has a cap, as far as I know, so it depends on the ratio of how many blocks in your beacon are chiseled vs how many aren’t chiseled.

Can’t really think of any other reason why.

unless they have changed it in the last updates, really in other worlds I can chisel as much as I want and tell me the prestige but in the new settlement in legendvalle I do not give by any block anything of prestige, neither for a block nor for any

Something like this has never happened to me in any other world, for what I understand is that I will have to screw up since nobody will solve it

If you open up your debug menu (you may have to enable it in settings) you can look at the prestige bonus for your beacon. One aspect of this is chiseling. Here are some reasons chiseling might not be improving your prestige:

You aren’t chiseling enough: Chiseling bonus is % of blocks chiseled, so if you aren’t chiseling enough to move that number a full percentage point, it won’t improve

You’ve hit the chiseling cap: Chiseling bonus caps at 19%. As long as at least 19% of your blocks are chiseled, further chiseling will not raise prestige

You’ve hit the over all cap: There is a total prestige bonus cap of 150% if you have already hit that from other bonuses, chiseling will not improve prestige

I imagine that you mean 150â„… per plot, since in other places I have chiselled much more than where I am now and I did not have any problem, besides I am not the only affected person in the place

I wouldn’t be surprised if it goes by chunk and not plot.

Prestige is done for entire beacon, not calculated per plot or per chunk

4 Likes

they force you to have more than one beacon if you are looking for prestige through chiselling, to be able to get prestige chiseling is not worth only with a beacon, it is crazy, which implies that if you are not gleam club it will be more complicated remember to fill all your beacons, direct you to pay the gleam club this way of playing