'The Rabbit Hole' in Gyosha Mall Open Now!

Hey guys my first shop named ‘The Rabbit Hole’ is now open in Gyosha Mall (Shop 66). You can find it through a 2x1 portal on the north side of the upper ring on the portal seekers shopping hub (Gyosha Ophin)(Photo Below). Or by going through the ‘TGS Hub’ portal in the original Mall hub and continuing straight until you reach the shop on your right.

All Forged Slingbows now between 4k -9k
3x3 Gem Tools with + Damage 10.5k
Iron 3x3 hammers 1.5k
Titanium 3x3 hammers and Axes with +dam 4k
Loot magnets with light 1.5k
Regen bombs 1.8k
Health Bombs 2.3k
Forged grapples 5k
Gem changer 4k
Block changer 1.8k
Iron tools 35c
Titanium tools 750c
Topaz hammer 1k
Gold/silver hammers 500c

What’s for sale in the future may change depending on the time and what I’m up to in game myself. Also as it’s my first shop I haven’t got much of an idea about how much things should cost but I’ll change things as I learn. My request baskets are empty also due to me using all my coin for materials to make stuff for the shop but I will fill them when I have coin.

If there is anything at all anyone would like to ask or say please leave a comment or leave me a pm through the letterbox in the store.

I’m also on discord (Fringey#1814)

Thanks, Hope you like the shop🙂

2 Likes

Haven’t visited it yet, but will. As for prices, my suggestion would be to visit all the shops that sell similar items and write down the prices then try to match the lowest price. You have to take into account what it cost you to make your items, if you had to buy certain items you can’t make it so low you lose and not make any profit.
Best way to know, do the walking and portal hopping to know what is fair.
And do it periodically, I check around once a week at the shops to see if I am charging too much. I try to match the lowest price in the mall.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I’ll start having a look around :slightly_smiling_face:

Some updated prices :slightly_smiling_face: limited stock.

All Forged Slingbows now between 4k -9k
3x3 Gem Tools with + Damage 10.5k
Iron 3x3 hammers 1.5k
Titanium 3x3 hammers and Axes with +dam 4k
Loot magnets with light 1.5k
Regen bombs 1.8k
Health Bombs 2.3k
Forged grapples 5k
Gem changer 4k
Block changer 1.8k
Iron tools 35c
Titanium tools 750c