The raxxian sanctuary project!

It’s mostly machines, power coils, spark generators, and glass panes of various colors which are the issue for me But don’t worry, I’ll look that over with Host.
Might not even be back all year if things keep going the way they currently do with the devs.
As for Host, I think he over-extended himself with this project, in regards to how much free time he actually has.

2 Likes

Also in for helping Out with Mats If needed .

2 Likes

I would love to do a build. I love the set up you have and I think this is super cute for the community!

3 Likes

Sign me up to build!

2 Likes

Gosh! I’ll build something, too!

1 Like

Hey, what color is the rock for the raxxian sanctuary? I have a new Sov very similar to Raxxa and I want to build some underground ruins in that color.

1 Like

Luminous Red & stark orange I think are the colors your looking for
Am I right Goblin-chan @Goblinounours

1 Like

Cookie-Chan is quite correct. I use Luminous Red & Star Orange as colors, and a few more colors like Cold Blue for decorative gleam and Bright Blue for glass panes.

If you go down to the Raxxian Sanctuary at the unfinished tower {Raxxa : 2,259N; 667E; 66A}, you’ll find a portal to the Raxxian Codex on my creative world where everything you could wonder is laid out.

5 Likes

Bit off topic
. Does sasquatch still have portal To raxxian sanctuary? I assume the portal is there Where you can go To your planet ?

The Sasquatchville portal was closed a while ago, I think before Host took over.
But the Raxxian Sanctuary is the TNT Megahub portal for Raxxa. Host has managed to keep a number of portals up and running.

2 Likes

I i actually managed To get there from GTG global network and their raxxa hub.

Anyways i like the tour idea.

Really Well done… Does malentir still play?

2 Likes

Nope, he gave up on the game. I tried to get him back into it after I started to work with Host, but he wasn’t feeling it anymore. The lack of updates was the deciding factor. I don’t blame him one bit.

1 Like

Shame.
You two had good mix of styles… Or ideas.

But i assume you still play on creative At least

2 Likes

Haven’t really played Boundless since November (or any game in the past 3 weeks, for that matter). My progress depends on Host’s plots. When he’ll be done with the things he must do on his farms and such, I’ll look into making more progress.

1 Like

I honestly miss your creativity and chatting with you in game. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Haha May i just say that everyone always thinks raxxian sanctuary is compicated build but In fact its Pretty simple with same pattern repeated and solid color palettes done right.

3 Likes

That’s pretty much what I wrote in some of the earlier signs at the Codex. I’m fully aware of that.
The Raxxian Sanctuary shines by its size and its unified design, whereas most other cities are meltingpots of varied styles.

4 Likes

Ye that was actually from that sign hehe.

2 Likes

wait, was that not you in the fez?

Yeah, I started doing streams about a month after writing the message you quoted. :wink:
It’s a very recent endeavor.

3 Likes