The Soundtrack

I can’t wait for the soundtrack to be released, it’s the reason i backed $55 when i purchased this wonderful game. I especially like that really soft piano one. it’s absolutely amazing. nothign else to say or discuss, just an appreciation for the sountrack.

14 Likes

I didn’t go for the $55 package but I would like to say that i also am a huge fan of the soundtrack. Sometimes I will stop what Im doing just to sit and listen to it.

2 Likes

Peter Gregson has done an awesome job with it so far! Can’t wait to hear the rest

3 Likes

Anxiously awaiting the release as well!

1 Like

i’m necroing these positive vibes dude

Soundtrack is released, so I want to say: this is awesome!

But I can’t get rid of a question. We have a composition named “Age of Analimbic”.

What is “Analimbic”?

Google couldn’t help me:

Is it something like an alembic or like metroid’s creatures or actually Ana Limbic, friend/relative of James or Peter?

Or extract the soundtrack from the game files. https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/35d5w6/how_to_extract_game_audio_files_guide/
The soundtrack was included in my bakers edition but I liked the music so much I want to hear it directly everywhere but I didn’t want to wait until it was released but now I replaced the extracted version with Soundtrack version in my Music Database.

Since this was posted nearly a year and a half ago I’ve purchased the soundtrack edition.