The Spartan Project: An Upcoming Halo Machinima

Hey, guys! This is the Off-Topic section, so I hope that this is the appropriate place to post this.

I am currently in the middle of the production of a Halo Machinima based completely in the Halo canon as a sort of non-canon side-story. I’ve been technically working on it for the past three years, and I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Today, I released the teaser trailer for season one. If you have a moment, and you’re a fan of Halo or even just a good story, be sure to check it out! (I will love you forever. Deal?)

The Spartan Project: Teaser Trailer (OFFICIAL)

2 Likes

Looks pretty cool, can’t wait! I used to be really into Halo a few years ago, and this looks like a very interesting Machinima I’ll have to get into as well :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for checking it out! I appreciate that greatly. :slight_smile: I was (surely obviously) heavily influenced by Red vs. Blue. However, it is much different than that series. The main thing the two share is that it’s some mix of comedy and drama. I’m quite looking forward to being able to share it with the world!

1 Like