The Tale of Two Grunts

So, I decided I wanted a resource planet. Not for gems, or metals, but for your basic sand, soil, wood. etc. Not a ‘big brain idea’ by any means. So, I cobbled together a list of biomes and created Grunt the First. Grunt was utilitarian in every way. Every step put you within arm’s reach of some kind of resource somewhere. Perfect, right? Just what I wanted. Good old reliable Grunt. But, we never connected. I didn’t enjoy being there. Some of the biomes were so darn meh. There’s an argument to be made that if you enjoy your work environment, you’re more inclined to want to be in it.
So, Grunt the Second was born. I indulged in a few prettier biomes, gleamed it up, added some biomes with ‘depth’ and man what a difference. One may have to walk a step or two to get the resources needed, but you will love the trip :wink:
You are welcome to visit. I have a Welcome Center set up to some resources portals (Stark Lavender Gleamball platform anyone). I’ll be adding tokens to other ‘nice spots’ as days go by that didn’t make the ‘portal cut’ :slight_smile: For fun, there is ancient corruption and fields of Ghostflowers.
Here’s a few shots of Good Old Grunt!

13 Likes

I suppose it would be nice to tell you where it is :wink: The portal is off sovereign wall TNT hub :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My good buddy Grunt now has a portal up at Elly and TNT’s Public Gleam Farm Hub for Stark Lavender Gleam.

1 Like

I added a peat regen farm to Grunt. I gotta be honest, Soju has such amazing farms, I’m not sure there’s a need, but I offer mine up for those who like being smothered in purple :wink:

2 Likes

The more, the better! I would love to visit your planet! No worries about too many farms, we always appreciate accessing more colors!

ps. What tier is this? I can see you have large “Island Trees”. I suggest a low-tier Sap farm if this is indeed low tier. (plot the inside of the tree - farm the outer layer)

pps. Is plotting allowed?

Regards,