The Treehouse for Curmudgeon

Just a couple pics of my new home in the sky. Started a bridge to the second tree for parties. Mentioning the second tree how far down the the top should I place plots?

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for all the help.

11 Likes

nice one:sunglasses:

not sure what you are asking about with the plots but I’ll try to answer anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

if you dont want anyone to mess around your tree trunks you might think about plotting down to the ground to cover entire height; if you are not bothered with people chopping the lower parts of the trees then you are good plotting just the tops where you build

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

2 Likes

Yes that is what I was trying to ask.

Looking good, gave me an idea to build something above the floor level.

1 Like

When I first started the game I thought about having a tree house high up on one of the trees I saw. Then I thought about how much of a hassle it was going to be trying to build stairs up vertically without a grappling hook and only limited number of plots, I chucked the idea. Kudos to you for your perseverance though. So, now I am settled into a lower tree house with a draping canopy over the waters by a lake near Jeff’s gateway on Vena V. Ofcourse, at this stage I am in the process of making another home on Andoween. One that hangs from one of the suspended island. I am sure some of you have seen my post to try and get people to start a real settlement up there. Will post pictures in said post when I am done. :grin:

3 Likes

Cool hope you can share a picture when complete.

1 Like

Thanks it was actually fun I like the building better then the mining. Of course the mining the evil for building. Can you share a picture of your treehouse?

Actually, its in @Scratchnwiff 's 4th video. That was before I added the bottom deck. Will post a screenshot of it another time.

1 Like

Here is the screenshot as promised. You are welcome to come check it out on Vena V anytime. Its right across the lake from @Scratchnwiff 's house. Its not complete yet, still have a 2nd floor to build, but its lower priority atm.

4 Likes

I really like the lake you picked a great spot.

1 Like

Thank you. I wanted it there coz of the gateways. Its very convenient to get off planet when needed. Plus, I saw that tree and immediately saw a picture of a tree house with a lower deck by the water where you can sit and admire the scenery.