{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— the united farmers guild{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—Join us now

Soon the aquatopian empire will open a new permanent portal on the “aquatopian embassy hub mainstage (beckon)” this will lead to our new project
where we invite everybody to join us to build a massive
zone off farming estates
we atm exploring to find a zone that thick’s all the boxes for what we think farming need :smile:
just might have to import our own lava

if ya interested join our discussion about it on our discord https://discord.gg/uADywaN

our contact me private our here

ow and please people drop some screenshots off awesome farming inspiration we gonna need it
buugi and his crew allready signed up

12 Likes

We accept everybody.
No one left behind. We accept also Horses ,Donkeys and also Monkeys like moebius.

4 Likes

Sounds like what my kids and I did. We’re anticipating farming being a huge boost to the game, in not just content but economic and market activity all around.

Can’t wait to see more farm coops like this grow. It’d be cool to see farming coops be like malls but only focused on crops.

Will enjoy seeing how this grows.

I leave an image of my own project in case it would help …

4 Likes

Need more soil

1 Like

well … it’s just the beginning, I only have 1 day of work on it;)

1 Like

11 Likes

beautiful designs, although I think there are plants or blocks that would not look so good, by height, in boundless

GELLIS Planet.

2 Likes

Stealing my mind :roll_eyes: .

2 Likes

And here i thought i was original :sweat:

2 Likes

New update 200plots been placed on a cool location
buugi made a test farm that has many approaches to farmbuilding to studie the portal is not yet public but can be reached by early birds via contacting me our
investigation :smile: soon we be doing this

any word off advice @rossstephens for the pioneers

I do have a small farm set aside on Galan in case the atmosphere turns out to be important. I also have a garden setup at my house in Chisel town. So that is two potential farms already. I might be willing to build a third, but I will probably wait until I know more about farming and how it works before I devote too much more time in preparation for it.

Dont forget to fuel your Beacons!

… erm, trying to think of any more advice

• Cycling is by far the fastest way around London
  • Windows Key + “.” brings up an emoji keyboard in Windows 10
  • Never attempt to eat a whole Munchie Box by yourself
  • Avoid travelling to Edinburgh in August unless you are there specifically for the Fringe Festival
  • Berlin is a really fun travel destination and has lots of cool galleries. My favourite city to visit outside of Scotland (sorry London).
  • Sports drinks are a con, if you really need it, you can by tablets you can pop in your water for way cheaper.
  • Boots meal deal is amazing if you live in the UK
20 Likes

You are such a troll !

8 Likes

Seriously, I’m like, mind blown…

tenor

5 Likes

Hey now, NMS brings back some rough memories.

1 Like

I really like this a lot I just hope they add trees that we can plant and grow

2 Likes

Not sure how to react to this one lmao. It’s so good and so bad. Kinda expected if you didnt follow the hype train to the bedrock at 120 mph

1 Like

I was one of the hype train’s conductors. :rofl:

… But actually, even before they started doing everything they’re doing to expand and improve it, I liked the game, spent a lot of time in it with virtual photography. Admittedly, I was a bit harsh on SM during that first quiet period at a few points, as I didn’t realize they were just buckling down and getting to work. These days, I just stick to praising and teasing him. :wink: Hopefully if he’s seen any of it he’s amused and not scared, haha.

Got my PSVR now, all ready to go, so ALL ABOARD, Y’ALL!! :joy: We’re taking this train back to the stars!