{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— the united farmers guild{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—Join us now

This is one last image of the “Dark Garden” in which I have been working. It is not finished 100% but you can make an image of how it could be on a large scale …

5 Likes

does this have daylight i think james mentioned somewhere we need daylight for the upcoming plants
but if ya use prop plants i see no issue :smile:

1 Like

No, at the moment I have it closed to admire the illuminations of the plants. In the future, if the light is necessary, the roof can be opened

2 Likes

i started installing the roads hope it is farmy enough and you guys all come build farms dont be to late the longer you wait the further ya gonna have to build from the farmer estate center
visit my house to find it tomorrow ill open up the portal to the place on the aquatopian embassy hub (beckon)
on the main portal stage
here some screens

we have farmlands that are allready full off flowers
and gonna also add a longroad over the river for aquatic farms ill keep ya updated as usual :smiley:
lets have some farming fun together

(be safe make sure you have helmet when doing this)
maybe a dev could come prepp his farm there then we can spy on him :nerd_face:
to be clear this place is for farms for the futur farming update our good friend @Buugi installed a few example farms on how we think they will be as inspiration im not gonna touch the footfall the place generates cuase i have feeling we can use it to run a farming buff

9 Likes

Just openend the portal
if ya wonna help me build infrastructure our add a farm
join the farmers guildbook for acces
the portal can be found on aquatopian embassy hub(beckon)
this portal will be now and when ultima does the hub switch
5 second walk right into the ultima mega world hub

5 Likes

Very awesome, I love farms, I am so coming there to help build a farm of awesomeness.

1 Like

progress is going good
@aaron5 dont forget to join our farmers book if ya wonna help on infrastructure/roads
two new farmers joined today aswell :nerd_face:
once i log back in i got 20k trunk to build roads and gleam ready ow and foliage
some screenshots
off roads and buugi’s sample farms

4 Likes

busy busy but big thanks to @andysav @Mittekemuis @Solei @EdWe @sam-27 @Touch122 and all the others that gonna swing by and have a look
i could not be happyer and the fact that we became neigbors off awkwards town and her crew is just the icing on the cake dont be to late the farmlands filling up soon we gonna need to expand the roads yay
now excuse me im busy

ow @Awesie we are all strong beliefers in pie please consider us to become hosts off the church off pie :smile:

2 Likes

ok this took off with a crazy start if ya like to build and have people around ya def come join us we growing rapidly and i love it allready more newcomers and buildings going up i also spotted a wild dunedragon doing some experimental work underwater and we all know how crazy dune can get :joy: also andy is building a boat with a big propeller he said and it is looking pretty fine
we have room for everybody dont be shy and come have some fun gonna be a hoot when we finally know how farming works and to see who got it wright the first time if ya think ow i wonna wait until i know how it works your behind allready

4 Likes

I’ll be there after dinner my friend

1 Like

olmost forgot to mention the pieolic church send out some priests off the pie and they approved the farming estate suitable for a church off pie :smiley:

1 Like

guys keep in mind these apear to be hanging i def gonna install some wall gardens

1 Like

We established a awesome guild off farmers
the aquatopian farming estate is now a huge collection off all sorts off farms
its really cool to see that everybody came up with there own idea on farming instead off looking at eachother we still looking for people to join our estate and farmers guild with this much united farmers
we already saving up all the infrastructure footfall for futur farm buff’s (hope so)

i tryd to go out and take screenshots but there is so much being build and epicness i could not handle a full report on each build lol

i think its time @Jiivita came by and show you all what epicness the farmers have created :angel:

first one is not a farm butt a awesome church off pie
we pray there for good crops and then eat pie :smile:

10 Likes

I love the builds!!

1 Like

many thx to all the awesome people in the united farmers guild / farming estate
we olmost at one milion prestige and our guild is counting 20 members and 11 farms (2more on the way as we speak)
we hope soon to expand to the new zones and once more players arrive in new zone two new portal shortcuts will be opened to reach the infocenter with out walking a mile :sunglasses:
took some screens from two new farms
in the making igoofy’s colored grass farm and proteus crazy under water glass aquaponics system if ya not interested in building there atleast come visit the farms all footfall goes into the united farmers guildbook
for futur farm buffs etc

2 Likes

Loving the Cathedral

1 Like

I turn my back for 2 minutes and there’s already a city :smiley:

3 Likes

God emperor pie blesses the lands of the estate to ensure a bountiful harvest for all farmers.

1 Like

It was done half year ago alrdy.

more like two weeks ago :smile: