The votes are in. I present you with

9 Likes

Ha - the voices you made during the emotes cracked me up.

I can’t believe those prizes are still out there after all this time! I’d so be out there looking for those.

Oh, and have you thought about knocking some holes out in the ceiling for some natural light? You could replace some of those lanterns with glass?

I had the same issue lighting the Maw; dark spots everywhere. Natural light gives the room a different vibe during night and day too, without looking like you’re outside.

1 Like

you hid the stuff too well… no one can find it. Might want to consider dropping some serious hints to get to the goodies.

1 Like

He already did. He blanked the screen out for the last one, meaning it’s near a well known landmark in Elopor, perhaps?

That, or if you have @Cookviper on your friends list, just run around until you see a friends beacon on your compass.

You can also walk around with a plotter or beacon in your hand to see where things are beaconed.

1 Like

To be honest, most of Elopor are filled with green dots of beacon for me now, so whether cookviper is no my friend list or not it probably wouldn’t matter. But, in any case, I did try to go looking for it a while before lag got to me. I might try again later, and I did take cookviper off my friend list to join in the treasure hunt when it first went on (just to play it fair). There are some very huge and awesome builds out in the boonies of Elopor, there was this very tall tower of gleam in a body of water very very cool build, its a sight that deserves to be seen first hand.

2 Likes