The whole YouTube thing (and a thank you)

Hey everyone, kind of a spur of the moment “spewing my thoughts out” thing here.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you in the Boundless community. For an annoying, loud “YouTuber” (I don’t think I can call myself that yet) one of the most terrifying things about starting a series on a new game is the reaction you get from the community. Right from the start you guys were unbelievably supportive, and it gave me a much needed boost in confidence.

One of the really cool things though is that I know there are many in the community that dislike my style of video, but you don’t hate on me for it, and it’s because you’re all such nice people. A lot of other communities can be pretty quick at smacking me down, so when I put new videos out I absolutely have to expect a negative response (I suppose it’s a defense mechanism), but not with Boundless.

What I’m trying to say is thank you to everyone here - the people that watch and the people that don’t, this community is by far the best I’ve been a part of, and I feel genuinely proud to be here.

Lots of love <3

14 Likes

We think your gr8 Steggs!!

4 Likes

Everyone has their audience. And I’m glad that even though many of us have many different views on things. We try to keep it peaceful, which I fail at times.

Glad you’re part of this community

5 Likes

You’re a cool dude and I’m sorry I didn’t believe on the Spitter’s Maw run. I should have supported you fully

5 Likes

Thanks guys! :smiley: This wasn’t meant to be like “oh feel sorry for me” or anything, it was just to say you guys are awesome!

4 Likes

Why would I feel sorry for how awesome you are?

4 Likes

You’re truly good stuff Steggsy! Thanks for doin’ your thing and being you. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

4 Likes

Noone? Really? Ok then I will… YOU S*CK!!! :blush: (No negativity tickles the troll within me, sorry. Its a werewolf-like thing I guess. :confounded:) But for real, just keep doing what you do, with your style. Its better if you are, well… you.

5 Likes

:joy: Nooooo!!! Not the negativity! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the responses everyone, man I love this community!

4 Likes

Love the content, Steggs! Keep putting out those great videos. I actually subscribed to your channel before I ever saw any of your posts on here, haha. Its awesome to watch someone so enthusiastic about the game.

2 Likes

Engage group hug!!

4 Likes

I gave you a nice shoutout in my last video so you might get a few more subs :grin:.

2 Likes