The World Block Museum

Mallass also on display

2 Likes

I do love seeing those pillars. The place is soo amazing I actually had to show the old man this weekend.

1 Like

I really love your museum :slight_smile: I was wondering, im sure you have a lot in stock also, do you happen to have a shop somewhere selling exo-stuff?

Shoot @Aanika or Kaosmstress1 a message. Or pm me and I can invite you to our server and you can ask questions there… Etc.
Have a nice day

Who would think, 2 more Exo’s to explore? Here are the blocks if you wish to take a look.

2 Likes

For your viewing pleasure I present 2 new Exo planets - Wynthey & Zeta Sagitta

3 Likes

We really hit the jackpot with this set of exos, IMO - the bright bolds of Zeta Sagitta and the useful neutrals of Wynthel.

2 Likes

So due to the Farming Update, 4000 new Exo Planets and a touch of Laziness (OK perhaps more than a touch) I was behind on displaying all the new worlds. I have corrected that situation now. The following planets are now on display:

Xindari
Sale
Teplanroo
Ragit
Pendromethand
Decos VIII and
Endost
New Broo

6 Likes

I’m halfway there now…just saying…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Watching you pound through those exos release after release was brutal. I couldn’t do that. You are a machine. And now that you have the annex the space is available to keep this up for a while.

Thanks Mox!

PS watching you go after block colors that are already existing (just to get the block from the actual planet it comes from) is also extremely satisfying.

1 Like

If there’s any way I can help, let me know, as I do plan on cataloguing stuff from exos in the wiki, eventually. You’re not the only one that’s been struck by busy with a side of lazy. :wink:

Here are the last 2 weeks of Exo planets.

6 Likes

I might have missed some blocks from the Red planets…not sure. If I have, and any you have spare ones of the ones I missed, I will buy them for 200c. Would like 4 each but a minimum of 2.

Seeing this museum, I’m still sad that the Atlas is wiped after the planet leaves.
It’d be such a nice thing to have on display in the exhibit, so you can see the planet itself for the memories. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I admit being sad that plants etc are not represented here, but I get it. BLOCK museum.

Togome also on display

2 Likes

Next!

2 Likes

Revised…found the Ancient Wood

Another one…

2 More to view…Tauruscan & Alsuhaina

4 Likes